Epilogue: Best Life

"Woah, look at daddy go!" Seo-Yoon, my oldest- ten year old daughter, clapped her hands to the rhythm. "I want to learn to dance like that as well!" Seo-Joon, my oldest- ten year old son, seemed very determined to copy Hoseok. "Not right now, daddy and your uncles are busy," I said. He pouted but copied the moves as much as he could, he was sitting so I assumed that it was hard. "Do you see him?" I asked. I looked between my three month babies. "That's your daddy, do you see him?" the both of them seem very amused by the dancing. After a while, they stopped dancing. I placed my twin babies into the stroller. Then I ran over to a table. "Here, give this one to daddy and uncle Yoongi," I handed two water bottles to Seo-Yoon. "Give this to uncle Seokjin and uncle Jimin," I handed two more water bottles to Seo-Joon. "I want to get one for uncle Taehyung as well!" he shouted. "Are you sure? Do you think you can carry three?" I asked. He nodded, he was really determined. "Alright, be careful," I gave him another one. He held two with his elbows and then kept one inbetween his hands. I watched as he ran off. "Here, give this to daddy and uncle Jungkook," I heard. I turned to see Kim, she was giving her four year old son a water bottle. He nodded and ran off. I'm pretty sure he was really close to tripping over himself. Then I turned to look on the stage. My two kids ran around giving water bottles off. They either got their hair messed up, or a high five. "It must be a hassle," I heard Kim say. "What's a hassle?" I asked. "I mean, you have two pairs of twins. Seo-Yoon and Seo-Joon; Tae-Gi and Tae-Oh," she said. "Tae-Gi and Tae-Oh are mute or something. I swear my two oldest were crybabies when they were two months old. If you ask me, it's more relaxing. Those two were a mess as a child," I said. Kim laughed at my words, "Wow, I can tell that you love them." "This is my love all in one," I said, as I expanded my arms.

Hoseok went down from the stage. Then he kissed me on the forehead. "Hey, thanks for the support," he said. "Of course. Your concert is in a week, right?" I asked. "That's right," he smiled. "Where are the little ones?" he asked. I pointed to the stroller. He went over there. "Oh hey babies, how have you been?" he started tickling them. They squealed (really loudly) and started giggling. "Awe, did you miss your daddy?" he started picking them up. "Hey, Hoseok. Look at your son!" Taehyung shouted from the stage. He directed everyone's attention to Jungkook and Seo-Joon. They were having some type of dance battle. Just then, my son, that I am very proud of, completely destroyed Jungkook. "Dang, where'd you learn that?" Jungkook asked. He held his hand up, and my son gave him a high five. "My dad taught me," Seo-Joon proudly replied. "Hoseok, I think we have another idol," Namjoon pointed at Seo-Joon. "I know, he learns from the best," Hoseok said, cocky. "Hey, my son could beat Seo-Joon anytime," Jimin said. "I don't see him anywhere," Hoseok started looking around the entire stadium. "You know that our wives are busy!" Seokjin shouted. "Seokjin, you shouldn't be butting in. Your kid can't even dance," Taehyung started laughing. "Oh yeah, break down with these moves," Seokjin started free styling. The entire place was filled with laughter.

~The day of the concert~

My (oldest) kids, along with Kim's are currently running around the dressing room. "Missy, can you do my makeup next?" Seo-Yoon eagerly tugged at the makeup artist shirt. "Seo-Yoon, you shouldn't distract him while he's doing makeup," I pulled her away. "I'm sorry about her," I bowed. "Oh, it's fine. I'll do your make up later," he smiled. Seo-Yoon jumped happily. Seo-Joon and Jun, Kim's child, were getting their hair done. "What about a unicorn horn?" the hairstylist asked Jun. She grabbed the front of his hair. He looked at it and started giggling. "Yeah, yeah, I want horn!" he nodded his head. "Okay, stay still," she said. Then there was my son, getting his hair done and pretending to apply makeup. "How do I look?" Seo-Joon asked the hairstylist. She stopped what she was doing and looked at him. "Wow, you look really handsome!" she complimented. He smiled proudly.

~After a while~

"Mommy, watch me!" Seo-Joon started breakdancing. I'm pretty sure he was trying to copy Hoseok, minus the fact that he was breakdancing. We were watching from backstage and the kids seemed really hyped. Maybe it was the fans who were channeling their excitement to the kids. Then came the last portion of the dance. When they were done, they grabbed hands and bowed. "Thank you, Idaho!" Namjoon shouted. The fans loudly cheered. "Let's have one more dance," Hoseok ran to the backstage. Namjoon got his clue, and followed behind him. "Come on, let's go," Hoseok started pushing me from behind. "Kids, go on the stage," he motioned them. They seemed hesitant at first, but they ran off to their uncles. "Hoseok, I don't like the eyes," I whispered. "You'll be fine," he assured. Namjoon grabbed Kim's hand and pulled her; following behind them was their son- unicorn son. Hoseok was finally able to get me out from the backstage. "Break it down, Seo-Joon!" Jungkook said. He was embarrassed but the fans cheered him on. "Can we get some music? Let's dance!" Jimin cued for the music. I was awkwardly standing there with two babies in my hand. Hoseok took Tae-Gi. "Come on, honey. Dance with me," he hit me with his hip. "Excuse me, Jung Hoseok. You better watch yourself," I said. The fans were clapping and dancing. The only one who was being awkward... was me. Even Kim was putting in effort to dance. I sighed, "If you can't beat them, join them." "Yeah, now that's how you do it!" Hoseok shouted. He started dancing to me. Then my other two kids started dancing with us.

This has been the best life yet.

Now welcome to the official ending!
I want to thank you again for sticking with me!
I hope to see all of you in the near future!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako