With the Others

~The next day~

"Hoseok, put that down," I said, as I watched Hoseok pick up different color frisbees. "But I want a frisbee to play with!" he pouted. "You already have a kite," I replied before pointing at kite in the cart. At the moment, we're shopping. We were originally planing to go just buy ingredients, but Hoseok entered the toy section and started wanting everything he saw. Today was supposed to be a chill day, we were planning to invite the others over so we could have some hang out time. Then we were planning to go outside and fly the kite Hoseok wanted- it originally wasn't our plan but we decided that it'll be fun. Now Hoseok wants a frisbee for the us to play with after we get bored with the kite. "Please, babe!" he begged. It may seem to others that Hoseok was a grown child. But to me, it was adorable. "Fine," I laughed as I gave in. He smiled before happily making his way to the cart. "Now can we go back to shopping for ingredients? We still have a ton more on the list," I asked, and he nodded before taking hold of the shopping cart. I watched as he started running with the shopping cart, before lifting up his feet to set it on the bottom bar of the shopping cart. I quickly followed behind to make he didn't run into pedestrians.

~Back to the apartment~

Once Hoseok and I got back, we started putting away all the food. Then I started pulling out all the board games. "We can play outside with them as well!" Hoseok suggested in a hyper mood. I laughed, "Sure, as long as everyone is having fun." When everything was prepared, we patiently waited for the others to arrive. For the time being, we just decided to watch some YouTube. After a few minutes, there was a knock, and I was quick to get up to open the door. When the door was fully open, BTS and Kim were waiting. "We almost got lost trying to find this place," Kim said. "Correction, she almost got lost trying to find this place," Namjoon corrected. I laughed, "Welcome to our apartment." I moved aside so the eight of them could enter. When they were inside, they took off their shoes and started to explore around. "Wow this place is pretty," Seokjin nodded in approval. "It is, and it's very big as well," they agreed. "Okay, what will we be doing today?" Jungkook asked before spotting the board games. "Let's play some board games. Afterwards, we'll head to a private park to play outside," Hoseok said, as he headed towards the games. They nodded, and started making their way to the table, where all the games were located. "What type of games are here?" Jimin asked, as he started picking up the games. "How about we play Jenga?" Kim asked, as she held up the rectangular box. "Let's do that," I said. I watched as she poured out all the bricks that was contained in the box.

~After a while~

After we all finished playing all the board games, we decided to finally head out. Hoseok was quick to take ahold of the kite and frisbee on our way out. "I almost forgot about these," Hoseok said, making me laugh. While he was busy holding the kite and frisbee, I was carrying the camera. Then we were in the car, and Hoseok started driving to the park. Once we arrived, he got out of the car and quickly went to retrieve the other items. I took the camera into my hand, and started to carry it as I left the car. With the car shut and secured, we started walking onto the grass. We went over to the others, who arrived early. "Let's play frisbee, guys!" Hoseok shouted, as the motioned the other members to play with him. I set the camera down onto the picnic table, where Kim was sitting. Then I sat down with Kim. We watched the seven grown male play around like little kids. "This reminds me of the time when you decided to hang out with us. I remember how I had to convince you," Kim said. "You had to admit, you had a pretty good argument," I replied. We continued to have our attentions glued to the seven. "... Seriously though, thank you for allowing me to hang out with you. Without the help of you, I wouldn't know where I'll be at... probably stuck in my own apartment and stuck on my laptop," I said, forgetting that a camera was recording every single word that left my mouth. "You're welcome, I'm just glad that you actually decided to hang out with us," she giggled. Without even realizing it, the members finished their game of frisbee. Hoseok grabbed my hand and the kite. "Let's fly the kit together!" he pulled at my arm. I laughed, as I stood up. "Alright, alright. Kim, could you record us?" I asked, and she immediately nodded. Hoseok and I started flying the kite together.

~Night time~

For tonight's event, Hoseok and I will be cooking together. Well, I'll be doing the cooking as I ask for help from Hoseok. "Could you cut up the lettuce?" I asked as I pointed over to the lettuce, and Hoseok nodded. I continued to wash the rice. "What will we be making tonight?" he asked, as he cut the head off the lettuce. "Rice with chicken, with a salad on the side," I answered, as I placed the cleaned rice into the rice cooker. Then I cut open the chicken, and seasoned it. After a while, we were both having fun was we waited for the chicken to fully cook. Once it was, we started eating after I finished preparing the dish. "Can you believe it?" Hoseok asked, and I looked over at him with confusion. "What?" I asked confused. "Its been seven days, meaning we have a week left to spend time together," Hoseok answered. Without even knowing it, seven days past by like a breeze. "Let's make these last seven days the best week ever," be said before stuffing his face with chicken and rice. I smiled and nodded, "Let's do that. We need to have some epic planning. Like skydiving! Or cliff jumping! Or even bungee jumping!" I suggested. Hoseok looked at me, "Sounds dangerous, but let's do it!"

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako