Karaoke

~The next day~

An alarm started going off. I only laid in the bed, too tired to even get up to stop it. "Babe... wake up," Hoseok said, as he lightly pushed me. All I did was murmur underneath my breath, "I don't want to." I heard the bed rustle, meaning Hoseok decided to sit up. He started shaking me, while asking me to wake up. After a while, I did as told. I sat up before I started yawning and rubbing my eyes. We got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom, both tired. It was expected for the us to be this tired. We work nonstop, making it hard to get sleep. Once we finally get a break from all the work, we're tired. Hoseok and I both stood in front of the mirror, and started brushing our teeth together. We were showing no sign of energy. But once Hoseok splashed water on his face, he bursted with energy. "Okay babe, do you want me to change first or you?" he asked. "I'll get dressed first," I replied, and quickly splashed some water on my face. Then I was looking for some clothes to wear. After that, I changed in the bathroom. Then, like yesterday, I waited for Hoseok.

~At the park~

"I was thinking that we could answer some of questions from ARMY when we're in the park," Hoseok said, as he parked the car. "Sounds like a fun idea," I replied, as I got out of the car. Then we were walking around the park, admiring the view. He pointed over to an ice cream truck; he immediately took my hand before dragging me over to the truck. We ordered ice cream before sitting down at a picnic table. When we sat down, Hoseok quickly adjusted the camera stand, and adjusted so it captured both of us. "Okay, let me go find some questions. More like the manager told me this idea, and sent me some questions for us to answer," Hoseok asked, as he handed me his ice cream. As Hoseok was grabbing his phone, I quickly had a taste of his ice cream. When he had his phone, I handed his ice cream back. He started scrolled through his phone while I enjoyed my ice cream. "Where did you guys meet?" Hoseok asked, before licking his ice cream. "Mm... we meet during college. We were in the same class, and Hoseok decided to approach me one day," I answered. "Get this guys, she didn't want to be my friend. She shut me down from any opportunity of getting close to her from the beginning," Hoseok added, making me laugh. "It was because of my past, okay?" I said to the camera. People, who were passing by, probably thought I was crazy for talking to a camera. But, then again, Hoseok was beside me, it'll most likely look like I'm talking to him. "Anyways..." he stopped, and went back to scrolling through his phone. "How did you guys start dating?" he asked, "Pretty easy, we pretty much figured out that we liked one another." "I don't think we should really go in depth with how we started dating. But that's the general idea, we liked each other and Hoseok asked me out," I added.

"When do you guys plan on getting marriage?" Hoseok asked, making me freeze. "Hmm... when should I propose, babe?" he looked over at me, like I was going to give him an answer. I shrugged. "Whenever Hoseok wants to propose to me," I replied, lightly blushing at the idea. "Don't worry, that'll happen soon," Hoseok said rather quickly so I couldn't catch it, but I caught tiny bits. "Do you guys ever plan on separating?" Hoseok asked, and I immediately shook my head. After a while, we answered enough questions to the point where we thought fans would be satisfied. "Let's get going to the bookstore," Hoseok said, before placing the last bit into his mouth. I got up, and started following behind him. After a while, we were in the bookstore. I started looking around. Hoseok followed behind me, and began to narrator what I was doing. "Oh, now she picked up a book," Hoseok said, and I looked over to him before laughing. I changed my attention to the book, and flipped it on the other side to read the description. "Y/N is contemplating whether she wants the book or not, by reading the summary of the book very thoroughly," he said. Once I found a book interesting, Hoseok would shout "And we have a winner!", making me laugh even more. Was I embarrassed to be with him? No, not at all. I love Hoseok for his childish moments.

~Night time~

Hoseok brought a room for karaoke. We started heading to the room we were given. "Okay," he said, as we entered the room. He placed the camera down. I closed the door behind me, and locked it. "Shall we begin?" Hoseok asked, as he held the microphone out to me. "We shall," I replied with a giggle, before placing my purse down and grabbing the microphone. "What song should we do?" Hoseok asked, as he grabbed the book full of songs. "Do you think they have BTS songs?" I asked, looking at the song names. "They better!" Hoseok joked, as he, too, looked through the song choices. Then I spotted a song. "Airplane," I pointed out. He grabbed the controller, and started to type the numbers out. Then the song, from Hoseok's single, started playing. Without a doubt, he started rapping along with it. Then he looked over at me. I could clearly tell that he wanted me to rap along, but I didn't think I could rap or sing. "Come on, babe!" he motivated. I looked up at the screen. With an intake of air, I started rapping along with the lyrics. Hoseok looked rather shocked by me. "You're good!" he shouted through the loud music bumping in the room. I blushed and continued to rap along. After a while, I tripped over my tongue, making me laugh. "When I'm with you, I feel so comfortable. It's only you, you make me feel relaxed," I thought as Hoseok, too, started laughing.

For the rest of the night, Hoseok and I were having fun. We even forgot about the batteries in the camera. After a while, we noticed the camera was dead. We decided to head back to the apartment. Then like yesterday, we planned our events for tomorrow.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako