Things Keep Happening

~Two days later~

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

"Guys, I'm going to take a little walk. I need a break," I informed the other members. "Did we work you that hard?" Jungkook asked. "I guess you did," I joked. "Can I come with you? I feel the need to get fresh air as well," Namjoon approached me. "Okay, let's go," I motioned him. "You guys better come back in time. We don't have all day to wait for you," Seokjin said. "What if something happened to them? Then what will they do?" Taehyung asked. "I'm hoping one of them will use their brain to get help immediately then," Seokjin answered. "Nothing will happen to us," Namjoon assured.

~After a while~

Namjoon and I were just walking around, having a joyful time. "Hey, I think someone is calling for you," Namjoon said. I looked at him. Then he pointed behind him. I turned to see Minji. "Do you know her?" he looked over his shoulder. "Maybe she's a fan?" I lied. "Let's keep walking then," he suggested. We continued running but she kept calling after me. "Hoseok, hang on!" she shouted. "If we make a break for it and run, she can't catch up with us. There's no way she wants to run," I suggested. Wrong, she started running at me. I was shocked because she was running in heels, and she was in a skirt. Let's just say the guys behind her were pleased with what they saw. "I told you to wait up!" she grabbed my shoulder, and pulled me back. "Ah, f***," Namjoon caught onto my hand. I was so close to falling on her, and knocking her over. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to make you lose your balance," she apologized. "It's fine, what do you want?" I asked. "I just wanted to talk to you in private, if you don't mind," she adjusted her shirt. I glanced over at Namjoon. "I'll be right back, get any phone numbers ready," I whispered. "You're going to tell me what's going on after this," he demanded. I gulped and nodded. Then I followed her. "Are you single?" she asked. "Who's asking?" I asked. "I am, of course. Who else is?" she asked back. "Why are you asking me?" I asked. "Well, you're attractive. I love me an attractive guy," she smiled. "Minji, you have a boyfriend," I said. "So what? He's too dense to see that I'm cheating on him. I mean, who can resist me? I'm hot, I have the body, and I'm good in bed," she replied. "Even if he catches me cheating, I can always make him think otherwise," she added. "You know Jay? I f*** him whenever he's stressed, he can't resist me," she placed her hand on my chest, and started trailing down. I slapped her hand away. "Hey, I'm sorry for calling you a loser. I didn't know you would grow up to be so..." she leaned in. Then she breathed into my ear, "So hot." I pushed her away from me. She was shocked at first, but then she smiled. "You're playing hard to get, aren't you? You still think I'm hot, don't you? Why don't you show me how much of man you are-" I stopped her. "Excuse me, but I'm loyal to my girlfriend," I said. "Oh, so you're not single? Hmm... that sucks," she gave a disappointed face. "If you don't tell her, I won't tell her," she winked. "Hey Hoseok, we should start heading back," Namjoon said. I nodded and went to him. As I was about to pass Minji, she stopped me. "We'll continue this later," she said.

I snatched my arm away. "I hope we don't have a next time," I said. Then I went to Namjoon. We started heading back. "Thanks for taking me away from that," I said. "What's going on? Who was she? Also, what is she talking about? Did you have a crush on her or something?" he asked. "You know about my past and everything that happened. It's no secret... that's the first girl that I liked," I explained. "What, really? She looks like a sl**," he said. "That's because she is one. She's trying to get me to cheat on Y/N," I replied. "I sort of listened in... so... wait, is this why you've been off?" he asked. "Something like that... truth be told, I ran into three of my bullies. Her, and two other guys," I answered. "You need to stop keeping things on the down low," he said. "I know... but I can't help it," I thought.

~Your P.O.V.~

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I just bought these high heels, I guess I'm not used to them yet," Jihyun didn't look the slightest bit of sorry. She was smiling like an absolute idiot. "Hey, you don't seem sorry," one of my coworker's tried butting in. I stopped her, "It's fine. We all have problems with high heels." "I'll be right back, stay here," I said. I started walking off to dry myself off. Luckily, it was just water. Although I'm Jihyun's mentor, she treats me like trash. I haven't said anything to Ha-Eun though. "If you tell anyone about this. I'll have no other choice but to embarrass you in front of all your coworkers. It seems like they really look up to you," that's what she threatened me with. I felt so powerless, I was supposed to be the superior one. But here she is, she still had strings tied around me. "Hey Y/N, I think your dad is on the news," Ha-Eun said as I was finishing off. "What, what's going on?" I asked. She motioned me and I followed her. We ran over to the T.V. that was hanging near the lounge. "So Mr. L/N, have you found your daughter?" the interviewer asked. "Oh, how do you know about that?" my dad awkwardly asked. I'm pretty sure they were just talking about his business but then she turned the subject. "You're a very famous figure in America. Now you're a famous figure in Korea. How can we not know?" the interviewer asked. "I'm happy to know that people enjoy to know about my life. I can announce, with excitement, that my daughter has found her way back into my life," he answered. "I didn't know your dad was missing," Ha-Eun said. "Um... yeah," I didn't want to mention anything about my past.

~...~

I was listening to the news the entire time. "I can announce, with excitement, that my daughter has found her way back into my life," he said. This guy worked in America but when he moved to Korea, he's been a well known figure. "I didn't know your dad was missing," I heard. "Um... yeah," I looked over to see Y/N. "So she's his daughter?" I thought.

Then I smirked.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako