Sick

I watched as the raindrops slide down the window. Hoseok had decided that it'll be best if I stayed in his room, since his dorm room was closer. He also wanted to me get heated up, and not get a cold. But I was more worried about Hoseok than about myself. I had instructed for Hoseok to take a hot shower, in order to make sure he doesn't get sick. But Hoseok had decided to place a heater near me, to heat me up. Which made me happy, the heat was heating up my cold body. It's been awhile since Hoseok had entered the bathroom. I felt as if I wanted to sneeze, and so I did. After I was done, I felt as my body get weaker. "Aish, please don't tell me I'm getting sick..." I thought as I watched as my world started to fade.

~After a few hours~

I opened my eyes slowly. "Ah you're awake," Hoseok said as he looked at me. I felt as his hand was placed onto my forehead, and I felt horrible. "What happened?" I asked, my voice was weaker than my normal voice. "You were passed out when I left the bathroom. I checked your temperature and you were burning up," Hoseok answered. I sigh, "At least he didn't get the cold," I thought. "Also good thing we don't have school until next week," my mind being at ease knowing I won't miss school. "Sorry," I mumbled as I felt myself slowly go into a slumber. "Don't worry about it, I'll make sure you get better in no time," Hoseok responded. His smile was the only thing I saw before seeing my would turn black once again.

~The next day~

As I opened my eyes, I was met with light. I stared up at the ceiling before trying to identify my surrounding. "Yes, I think she's awake now," a familiar voice said. I turned my head slightly, and saw Hoseok talking on the phone with a bright smile. My body felt less weaker than it had the day before. "Okay bye, and thank you," Hoseok said and like that he ended the call. "How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked as he went over to where I was. "Hm... I feel less weaker," I replied watching Hoseok sit on the couch. Without a word Hoseok placed his hand on my forehead. I felt my cheeks heat up, "Hm... Yeah your temperature definitely went down," Hoseok said. Afterwards Hoseok placed his hand on my cheek, "Your cheek says otherwise though," Hoseok stated. Hoseok looked at me with concern, "Are you sure?" Hoseok asked. I nodded and like that Hoseok removed his hand from my cheek. The both of us sat there in total silence. "So... How'd my temperature drop down so quickly?" I asked breaking the silence between Hoseok and I. "Ah, Kim, she came here last night and helped your temperature go down. She's in the medical field so I thought it'll be best to ask her," Hoseok explained and I nodded. "She sure knows what she's doing," I said impressed. Hoseok smiled, "Yeah she does, and she was very worried about you as well. I swear she called me like ten times in a minute, just to check how you were doing," Hoseok laughed. "R-Really?" I asked shocked and Hoseok nodded. "She really was worried yesterday..." Hoseok said fidgeting with his fingers, "And I admit that I was also worried. I was so shocked when I saw you passed out when I left the bathroom. You scared me to death Y/N, I was so worried." Hoseok's voice was full of concern, and I felt my heart beat faster and faster. "He was worried?" I thought to myself kind of shock. Normally when I'm sick, no one knew because I didn't want them to know. But for some reason having people worry about me, made me happy that I had people who care about me. I smiled at Hoseok who was looking down at his hands. "I'm sorry for worrying you," I said as I wrapped my arms around Hoseok, and pulled him into a hug. I felt as his arm snaked around my waist, and as he pulled me closer to him. "Those clothes are comfortable, right?" Hoseok asked suddenly.

With confusion, I looked at the clothes I was wearing. Without even noticing it my clothes had changed from what I was wearing yesterday. I released Hoseok and looked down at the clothes I was wearing. An oversized sweater along with sweatpants. I stared at Hoseok with confusion. "I had asked Kim to change you out of your clothes... I mean they were soaking, and it wouldn't have been a good idea to let you sleep in the clothes," Hoseok explained while rubbing his neck. "And since I had forgot to tell Kim to bring along clothes... I kind of had to allow you to wear my clothes," with those words from Hoseok I felt as my cheeks heated up even more. "His clothes? Doesn't a girl in a relationship do this only? St-Steal their boyfriends clothes?" With that thought I covered my face with the long sleeves. "Y/N are you okay?" Hoseok asked, and I nodded. "Thank you for lending me your clothes, I'll make sure to return them soon," I said. "Oh yea, Kim told me to make you drink this medicine when you woke up. And eat the soup she made for you," Hoseok said getting off the couch. I removed the sleeves from my face, the sleeves sure did smell like him. The sweater was also very comfortable. I watched as Hoseok picked up a bottle, probably the medicine. Hoseok made his way over to me, "Here," Hoseok handed me the bottle. "Let me get the spoon," Hoseok said before going to retrieve a plastic spoon. After a few seconds Hoseok returned with a plastic spoon, and he handed me the it with a smile. I took the spoon with smile, before looking to see how many tablespoon of medicine I should take. "Two tablespoons," I thought as I uncapped the bottle. I slowly poured the medicine onto the spoon, making sure the medicine didn't fall and ruin Hosoeks couch. Soon enough I had finished taking the medicine. "How's your leg?" I asked watching as Hoseok started heating up the bowl of soup in his microwave. "It's fine," Hoseok replied as he watched the bowl spin in the microwave. After a few seconds Hoseok handed me a new spoon and the bowl of soup. I thanked him before tasting the soup, it was delicious. My face lit up at the taste of the soup, "Wow!" I said after I was done swallowing. "It's good right?" Hoseok asked and I nodded, "Kim's a good chef," Hoseok added. I nodded in agreement, and I started wondering what he thought about my cooking skills.

~After awhile~

"I think I should get going..." I said as I stood up, Hoseok and I were having a nice conversation. But I think it'll be best if left, I mean Hoseok had done enough and I didn't want to bother him anymore. As I tried to walk over to the bathroom, Hoseok stopped me. I looked at Hoseok with confusion, "Please stay... Just a little more," Hoseok said.

~Extra~

"Babe! Give me my phone!!" Kim shouted, "No! You need to leave Hoseok alone! He said Y/N was fine!" Namjoon shouted back. "I need to check!" Kim replied. Namjoon stared at Kim with slight anger, "I know you're worried but can we just cuddle instead?" Namjoon asked. Kim stared up at her boyfriend before sighing in defeat, "Fine," Kim replied. Namjoon smiled brightly before taking Kim into his arms and carrying her to their bed.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako