Leave it to me

~Five months later~

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

I woke up to the quiet alarm going off on the bed stand. When I rolled over, I was quick to turn it off. I kept my eyes closed for some time before opening them. Then I sat up and looked over at my girlfriend. "Awe, she's so precious," I thought. She was hugging a pillow at the moment. I found it too cute, and decided to snap a quick picture. Then I started shaking her to wake up. "It's time to wakey," I whispered. She groaned and tossed to the other side. "How was I so lucky?" I awed at the sight. She always found a way to make my heart flutter. I leaned over and stared at her. Then I started shaking her again. "Come on, wake up," I said. She tried tossing over again. That only lead to her forehead hitting my head. I fell on top of her. The both of us groaned in pain. "I'm sorry, Hoseok. Are you okay?" she asked. "I'll be fine. You need to stop trying to fall back asleep. I'm not the only one with a job, you have one as well," I reminded. "I know, I know, but I'm just so tired," she sat up. "I'm more tired than you are, but I still have the motivation to get up!" I said. "You do, and I wish I had your type of motivation," she yawned and got off the bed. I grabbed her shirt and pulled her back. "You're forgetting about my daily morning kiss," I puckered my lips. She stared at me for a while, and then smiled. With the slightest bit of tiredness, she kissed my cheek. "Hey, you missed my lips!" I said. "Oh sorry, I can't see," she joked. "You're a liar. You did that on purpose! You're mad because I woke you up!" I said. "Maybe you're right," she smiled and left. I followed her to the bathroom, while childishly stomping my way over there.

~Time: 12:00 P.M.~

"Guys, I think we forgot our lunch. No one can go and get it. Kim's busy, and so is Y/N," Jimin pointed out. "Seriously, I'm starving!" Seokjin groaned. "Let's just go buy some fast food," I suggested. "Great idea. There's a fast food restaurant just around the corner," Namjoon agreed with my idea. "But who will be going?" Yoongi asked. Then it was like a movie, everything was in slow motion. We glanced from one to another. Then we formed a circle. "Rock, paper, scissors!" we all shouted in unison. The ones who won were Jimin, and Namjoon, they shouted in joy. Then we played another round, then another. The last round was between Seokjin, Yoongi, and me. "Rock, paper, scissors!" we shouted. Both of them were able to defeat me. I went around and asked what they wanted. "Alright guys, I'll be right back," I smiled. Then I walked out of the room. After a while, I was at the fast food restaurant. I ordered everything that I put in my phone. When I was done ordering, I stepped aside. Then I waited for the take-out. Just then, someone approached me. "Oh my gosh, it is you," I heard. I thought that maybe it was a fan. But when I looked up, I was left speechless. "How do you remember me?" I asked. "What, do you really think I'll forget you? You're the loser who confessed to me in elementary school," she said. How was it possible that I ran into the girl that I thought I liked? But even so, she was still pretty. Not from my observation but the other males. Their eyes were scanning every inch of her body, my eyes didn't even want to make contact with her. "I don't think you ever caught my name. My name is Minji, don't forget it," she said. "Hey, babe. What do you think you're doing?" someone approached her. He was taller than me, and he was towering over me. There was also another guy following behind the tall guy. I would never forget that face. "Hey, I know you," the tall guy inspect me. "That's right. You're the son of a b**** that ended up being my friend even after giving me the line 'I don't want to be your friend,' or something lame like that," he said. If I remembered correctly, his name was Minseok. The guy next to him was Jay. Jay stepped forward. Why did these three have to be together? This was my type of luck, I had back luck. "We should catch up, it's been a while," he leaned in closely. "Someone please save me," I thought, I was sweating. Just then my number was called, I felt relieved. "I'll caught up with you guys later. I have something important to do," I smiled. I got the food and got out of there immediately.

~After a while~

When I made it back, I handed everyone their order. "Hey, are you okay? Namjoon approached me. "Why do you ask?" I asked back. "I don't know... you seem more off than usual. Plus, you're sweating like crazy," he answered. "Should I tell him about how I bumped into the people who made my life a living hell? No, this is my business and I shouldn't make anyone get involved in this. It's not like they're planning to do anything bad to me. It was just a one day thing," I thought. "Well, I wanted to get some exercise in so that's why I'm sweating. I don't know why I seem off to you. I'm just fine," I gave an assuring smile. Namjoon didn't look the slightest bit of assured by my words. But then again, he simply nodded and walked off.

~After a few minutes~

I kept thinking things during practice. "I'm so sorry," I just mess up the choreography, again. "It's fine, I think you just need a break. Go relax on the couch," Namjoon said. I nodded, "I'm really sorry. My mind keeps wandering." "It's fine, we have those days. Just relax," he assured. I went over to the couch. Kim just got here, and she was watching my dancing. "Hoseok," as I looked up, I was too late to react. A water bottle came flying towards me in a matter of second. It hit me in the forehead. I was able to stop it from falling off the couch. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to catch you by surprise," she sat down next to me. "What's wrong with you? You seem off today," she asked. "Do I? Well, there's nothing wrong," I assured. "You can trick the others but you most definitely can't trick your childhood friend," she said, "Now what's up." I wasn't going to hold up to her curiosity either way, that's why I thought it'll be better to just tell her. "Minseok, Minji, and Jay... I bumped into them earlier today," I said. "Jay I know of but the others?" she asked for clarification. "Minseok is the one I became friends with. Then he talked bad about me. Minji is the 'pretty' girl I liked," I explained. "Did they do anything?" she asked, now concerned for me. "No, they didn't threaten me," I answered. "Good, if they do. Tell me and leave it to me," she said.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako