You Need Food!

~Two days later~

My dad, of course, was in his office. I was stuck in my 'bedroom.' "Remember, you can leave whenever you want. Don't feel forced to stay here," was what my dad told me. "Hey, maybe Jeong-Hui will ditch work again," I thought. I closed the app I was currently in, and then started calling Jeong-Hui. "When did Jeong-Hui get your number? What is this? You would get your dad's enemy's phone number?" my dad asked. He was about to chuck my phone out of the window. "Hey, hey, don't you think your dad will kill me if he figured out I was in a call with you?" Jeong-Hui asked. "Also, don't you have a boyfriend? Aren't you supposed to be like 'I'm loyal to my mans. I can't go talking to other men,'" he asked as a joke. I chuckled, "Are you down to ditch?" "Am I? I've been wanting to leave this hell hole ever since I step foot in here!" he said, "Come pick me up." "On my way," I replied. The call ended and I was about to step out. My dad stopped me though. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Just somewhere to chill," I answered. "You should tell me something before you leave. Just so I don't freak out," it seem more than just 'freaking' out. "Alright, I'll tell you whenever I'm about to leave. But you realize that I'm an adult, right?" I asked. He stared at me. "That's right... you're not..." he sighed loudly. "Sorry, sweetie. But even if you're an adult, please tell me when you're going out just in case," he said. "No problem," I smiled. I waved before walking out. "He cares more than mom will," I thought.

~After a while~

"Sweet, thanks for calling me. I thought I'll never leave that place," Jeong-Hui got into the car. "I was bored either way," I said, "I hope you don't mind skipping out." "Of course not. I do this all the time," he seatbelt himself. "Your old man doesn't hang out with you?" he asked. I shrugged, "He's busy with his own life. Plus, I kind of came here without telling him." "If he knew you were coming, I'm sure he'll ask for a break in a heartbeat," he said. "So where are we going?" I asked. Just then, his stomach growled. "Have you not had lunch yet?" I asked. "I haven't had anything yet," he chuckled. "Do you not eat?" I asked. "To be honest, I eat when I can- which isn't as often as a normal person," he said. "Does my dad not watch over his companion?" I thought in shock. "Okay, then I know where we should go. Where's the nearest restaurant?" I started the car.

~Your dad's P.O.V.~

"What do you mean he disappeared?" I asked in a loud tone. "I don't know, sir. I went to get him some papers since he was done, and soon enough, he was gone," the person on the other line said, she was clearly lost. "Alright, I'll try to find him," I said. "I'm sorry, sir. I should have kept a better eye on him. I'll try harder next time," she apologized. "This isn't your fault. He's just..." I sighed, "So bothersome." Just then, there was a knock on the door. "I have to go. I'm sure I'll find him in a minute or so. Don't stress over it, and go help the others," I said. Then I ended the call before getting up. "He better have not ditch and come here," I thought with annoyance. When I was at the door, I was surprised to see a complete new person. I opened the door a crack and looked at him. "Who are you?" I asked. "Hello, I'm-"

~Your P.O.V.~

"You've gone an entire week without food? How are you even alive?" I asked. Jeong-Hui was telling me a story about how he couldn't even eat for a week. He was so busy everyday that he couldn't eat anything. "My payment is more important than again. I can't become homeless," he said. He was stuffing food down his mouth like no tomorrow. I would say I was shocked that he's super skinny, but there's a reason why he's like that. "Yeah, but your health is important as well!" I said. "It's not like it matter. No one cares around there. Your dad's small company is just about working," he said. "Wait, the company belongs to him?" I asked. "Gosh, you need to learn some stuff about you dad," he chuckled. He grabbed a napkin to wipe his mouth. Then he placed it down. "This was his first company. He hoped that maybe this would bring his family's happiness back," he explained. "Anyways, I'm done here, let's crash at your dad's house," he stood up. Then he gathered everything before throwing it away. "I don't think my dad will like that," I followed after him, he was stepping out. "He doesn't like anything I do. But he has no other choice, I'm sticking with him until the old man dies," he said.

~After a while~

When we arrived back, I rung the doorbell. After a few minutes, there was no answer. "Maybe he's busy doing work," Jeong-Hui suggested, "Also, don't you have a spare key?" "Oh, you're right," I digged around in my purse. Then I found it, I unlocked the door. I stepped in and he followed behind me. Just as I was inside, I noticed it. Hoseok was sitting on the couch. "You're back!" he sprung up and ran to me. Then he jumped on me, he nearly made me tumble onto Jeong-Hui. "Why are you here?" I asked in shock. "I told you I was coming," he answered. "No, you didn't!" I said.

~Your dad's P.O.V.~

~A few minutes ago~

"Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok," he sprung his hand at me. He seemed really nervous when he saw me. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Jung Hoseok, like I said earlier," he answered. "Well I know that, but why are you introducing yourself? I don't even know you," I said. "Oh, Y/N hasn't told you?" he asked. "How do you know my daughter?" I asked back. "Well, I'm her boyfriend," he smiled. I was unsure if I should let him in, I was being skeptical, but something in me told me to trust him. I let him in, but kept a watchful eye on him. We talked for a while. "She said your famous. How famous are you?" I asked. He seemed surprised by that question. "I didn't know she was talking about me to you..." he blushed. "You're her boyfriend, aren't you? She has bragging rights," I said. "Well, I'm known worldwide," he answered my question. "Worldwide, he's more famous than me!" I thought.

~Present~

~Your P.O.V.~

"You should have warned me at least," I said. "But it was supposed to be a surprise!" Hosoek smiled. "Jeong-Hui, you're ditching with my daughter again? What is she, your slave?" my dad asked, angrily. Hoseok and I turned to look at them. "Your daughter asked me to ditch," he threw me right under the bus. My dad looked over to me. I gave him a apologetic look. Then he turned back to Jeong-Hui. "Well it's your responsibility to tell her 'no'!" he shouted. "Sorry, but you can't keep me in that place forever. I need to be free, I'm young after all," Jeong-Hui shrugged. Then he went over to introduce himself to Hoseok. I found this as a perfect opportunity. I left Hoseok to Jeong-Hui, and went to my dad. "Hey dad, I think you should keep a more watchful eye on Jeong-Hui. He doesn't eat as much, and I feel like he works himself too hard. If he keeps this up, he's bound to faint one day," I said. My dad looked at me, "He's young, but he's not free from his own grasp."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako