Get Used to it

~Four years later~

"Wake up," Hoseok shook me, and I was quick to roll away. It's been five years since everything started, since Hoseok became an idol. But after so long, Kim and I finally get to live with the idols without any problem. Since the relationships was announced, a ton of backlash and hate happened. But Hoseok and I fought through it without a problem, with our strength. "Don't you want to see my practice?" Hoseok asked, as he tugged at the blanket. I did, but I was tired from yesterday. "Babe!!!" Hoseok shouted before jumping on top of me. "Hoseok!! I'm tired from work," I said. I made an attempt to push him off me, but he didn't budge. "I have a break today, and I want to sleep for as long as I want today!" I said. "Come on, babe. You're supposed to be watching me today," Hoseok said in a pouting tone. "How can I win against him? I've lost so many times when I made an attempt to protest. None of the moments where I fought back were even close to success. He's too good at convincing me," I thought as I continued to make an attempt to get Hoseok off me. But he only stayed on top of me, crying and whining for me to watch him practice. "Fine! Just get off me," I demanded. He jumped up at my words before kissing my temple. Then he left the room. All I did was continue to lay on the bed, not moving an inch, enjoying my moment in bed before it ended. After a few seconds, I sat up and threw the blanket off me before going to the bathroom.

When I was done doing my morning routine, I started heading downstairs. Once downstairs, I immediately headed to the kitchen. "Morning," I mumbled before yawning. "Hoseok woke you up again, didn't he?" Kim laughed at me. I slowly nodded before approaching Seokjin's side. "What are we for breakfast?" I asked. "Just some normal breakfast, eggs and hash browns," he answered. "Could you cook the eggs for us?" Kim asked before pointing over at the egg carton. I nodded, and sluggishly made my way over to the carton. Then I pulled out nine eggs and got a pan. I was standing in front of the oven, cracking the egg shell and making eggs. "How has work been for you?" Kim asked, as she washed some lettuce. "It's been good, just tiring," I yawned once more, as I slid the egg off the pan and onto a plate. "I was hoping that I could rest today, but Hoseok wanted me to watch him practice for the new song," I cracked another egg. "Hoseok is just really excited to have you watch him. When you're watching him, he's normally energetic," Seokjin said. Kim laughed. "But Hoseok is normally energetic," Kim pointed out. "Right, but I mean he's more energetic when Y/N is around. He does more fancy moves to impress her as well," he clarified.

~BigHit~

I watched Hoseok as he practiced with the others. It was true, he did, indeed, seem more energetic because I was here. "Hey, how has your work been going?" I asked, looking over at Kim. "I mean, beside the fact that I have the night shift, it's been going good," she answered. "Do you remember how I was so happy to have a job when we were in an apartment?" I asked, and she nodded. "You said that you needed to work twice as hard since I was still in college, trying to get a degree," she laughed at the memory. "Right, it was nice having you as my roommate, you're clean and less messy. While Hoseok can be messy at times," I said, making her laugh more. "I mean, same goes for Namjoon. He's messy all the time. Don't get me started on the things that he breaks," Kim said, making me laugh. "You break things as well," I pointed out. "I do, but not as often as Namjoon," she said. It was nice to have Kim around, she made me feel comfortable. Since we were roommates for a long time, we became close and learned more about each other. "Should we go get them some food?" Kim asked, as she stood up. I looked over at BTS before returning my attention to her. "Yeah, let's go," I answered. Kim and I started heading towards the door and headed out. We entered Kim's car, and she started driving.

~After a while~

The both of us patiently waited for our number to be called. While doing so, it seemed that a group of females were pointing at us. "Hey, they've been looking at us for a while now," I told Kim, as my eye darted at the group. She looked over at where I was looking. "Maybe they know that we're dating BTS members," she suggested, as she pushed aside all my worries. I nodded and soon our number was called, Kim and I both went to retrieve the food. Once we had it, we headed back to the car. Kim and I carefully placed the food in the backseat. "Hey," I heard from behind me. I turned to see a the group of females. "Yes?" I asked, as I closed the car door. "Aren't you the one who's dating Hoseok?" a female from behind the group asked. There was two ways of going at this, telling them that I was or denying that I was. "Maybe...?" I answered, questionably. "Why do you want to know?" Kim asked as she approached my side. "Well if she is dating Hoseok, then she needs to back off," the female spat on me. I gave her a disgusted look. "Hoseok is mine, no one else," the female said, coming closer to me. Kim immediately jumped in the middle. "Hang on, hang on. Let's not cause a scene here, that'll be rather unnecessary," she blocked the female from coming any closer to me. The female grabbed Kim by the shoulder, and pushed her aside, "Stop getting in the way, b****." "Okay," Kim quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me away from her. "It'll be a shame if Hoseok watched a video of you beating up someone else, because you think that he belongs to you when he doesn't. Do you know what will happen if you did beat someone up? Or even make any rash actions? Hoseok would hate the violence you presented as an ARMY," Kim said, motioning me to car. Afterwards, the group of females left. I was safe in the car. "You're okay, right?" Kim asked, as she started the car. I nodded, "She spat on me though, that's disgusting." "This is the hate we get for dating idols," Kim said, "We should get used to it."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako