Photos

~Five days later~

Since the recording of Hoseok and I came out, the fans have been loving it. It made me happy to know that ARMY loved seeing us together. The support and love towards the recording made Hoseok happy, mostly because all the hard work put into it was enjoyed by the ones who asked for it. Throughout the entire recording, he asked for photos. For the past five days, we've patiently waiting for the photos to be sent to us. Beside that, since my boss liked the recording so much, she decided to give me a break whenever Hoseok had one. "It'll be wrong to have such a cute couple be separated from each other, when they should be together," Ha-Eun said. Well today wasn't a break for Hoseok. But I decided to stay home since Kim was also home at this time, it'll give us the chance to catch up. In the morning, Hoseok woke me up- like always. After BTS was finished eating breakfast, they said their goodbyes and left for work. Now Kim and I were sitting on the couch, contemplating about the movie we should watch. The plans between us was to just binge watch shows and movies, like a movie marathon. We prepared a lot of food once the boys left. "How about this one?" Kim asked, as selected a horror movie. "Slender Man?" I asked, and Kim nodded. "I haven't watched the movie since it came out. Maybe we could watch it together? You're not scared of horror, right?" she asked, and I shook my head.

~After a few hours~

Kim and I were in the middle of watching kids shows, but then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," I said. I placed down my candy bar and went over to the door. When I opened the door, there stood a delivery lady. "Package for Hoseok," the lady said. "Ah, I'm his girlfriend," I said, as I grabbed the device she was holding out to me. "Have a nice day," she said after I finished signing it. "You too," I replied, as I took the box from her. I closed the door behind me, as I stared down at the package. "Who was it?" Kim asked. "Just a delivery lady," I answered, as I held the box up. Then I sat down at the couch. "Do you know what it is?" Kim asked, as she paused the show. She was more interested in the box than the show. "Hoseok and I have been expecting a package for the photos we took during the recording," I answered, as I used my nails to cut it open (You must have some shape nails). "Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about," she said. Since they came over, they were in some of the photos. When the box was open, there was another bag that I would need to open. I teared the bag open; I was excited to see how the photos turned out, but interested in what photos were choosen. When the bag was tore open, I slid the photos into my hand. I started to look through them, happy to see that they turned out well. "They're so cute," Kim said, as her eyes were glued to the photos. "That one is cute," Kim pointed at the photo from the amusement park, when Hoseok and me were admiring the sky. Then I noticed a photo of Hosoek and me kissing on the Ferris wheel. "How'd they get this? Did they take it from the recording?" I thought, confused.

~Time: 12:30 A.M.~

BTS stumbled into the house, clearly showing exhaustion. "Did you guys have dinner yet?" I asked, as I cleaned the dishes. They shook their head. "How come?" Kim asked, as she looked at them with confusion. "We were super busy today, so we were only able to eat lunch. We had some snacks though," Namjoon replied, as he plopped on the couch, right next to Kim. "Then we'll make you guys food," I said, as I dried my hands. "We can just eat some instant noodles," Seokjin said, not wanting to bother the Kim and me. "We insist. You guys work hard, so you guys deserve a meal that is well made," Kim said, as she placed down her laptop and headed to the kitchen. After a while, we finished making food. Once the food was placed down in their face, BTS ate like starving animals. "Ugh, thank goodness we have two beautiful and caring ladies here," Jungkook happily said. Kim and I laughed. "Still prefer that instant noodle?" I asked, as I looked over to Seokjin. He was quick to shake his head. "This is way better than instant noodles," Seokjin said with his mouth full. "And you guys made this all so quickly," Yoongi said, impressed. Kim and I high five one another, "Mission complete."

~After a while~

When BTS was finally finished eating, they all hanged out for a while before heading upstairs to get ready to sleep. Hoseok was currently in the bathroom, and I couldn't wait to show him the result of all the photos. When he walked out of the bathroom, he plopped onto the bed, completely exhausted. "What did you do that made you this exhausted?" I asked, as I ruffled his half dried hair. "We practiced hard for the comeback," he mumbled. "The photos came," I said, immediately making Hoseok burst with energy. "Really? I want to see!!" Hoseok said, quickly changing moods. I laughed, and got off the bed before getting the photos. When I had them, I returned to Hoseok. He was quick to take it from me without hesitation. Then he looked through the photos with a wide smile of his face. "These turned out so well!" he shouted, as he happily nodded. "We should frame this one," he said, as he quickly held up the image of us kissing on the Ferris wheel. I nodded. "How did they even take that photo?" I asked. He shrugged before running off to the closet, and returned with a picture frame. "Do you just have picture frames laying around?" I laughed. "Maybe," he answered, as he smiled and started to put the photo into the frame. When it was placed into the frame, he placed it onto the dresser, "Now we can see it every time we go to the dresser." I smiled, "Let's rest, you're tired." I laid down. "I'll sleep when I'm done looking at all these photos," he informed.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako