Permission From you

~A year later~

Hoseok has been living with the others. I was still in college, getting my degree. I was currently listening to a song by BTS. For about a year, their fan base started growing at a constant rate- I'm proud of them. This year, instead of having my own dorm room, I decided to share it with Kim, since she's no longer be sharing a dorm room with Namjoon- he's busy with his career. As I listened to the song, I heard little muffling. Soon I saw Kim, clearly trying to get my attention. I moved one side of my headphone behind my ear to hear Kim. "There's a concert today, remember?" she asked, and I nodded before looking down at my work. "Do you think you can help me finish this project?" I asked, and she nodded before sitting down to help me. After a while, the project was three fourths completed. "I'll go change, and then we can head to the concert," I informed, as I stood up. Kim nodded. Unlike other groups, BTS wasn't as famous so we didn't have to worry much about the line. We always got front row seats so we can support them. "I haven't seen Hoseok for about a month now..." I thought, as I put on a t-shirt. For a year, Hoseok made an attempt to visit me when he could. But I understood when he couldn't, since BTS was still trying to pull their group into the spotlight. Kim and I make an attempt to support them by appearing at their concerts and fan meets, although we get the tickets for free.

~At the concert~

Kim and I waited outside the stadium, patiently waiting for entrance. Around us were fans of BTS, talking and interacting with one another. Once the door opened, they brought their attention to the door. They chatted, as they moved with the line of people. "Ticket, please," the person said holding out their hand. Kim and I placed our ticket in their hand before walking in. Then we headed to the front. Once there, we sat down. I looked around. Through the year with BTS, this was probably the most people they got during a concert. As I looked around, I remembered how empty it was when they first did a concert. Soon BTS came onto the stage, making fans squeal and chant. The song "Just One Day" started playing. Through the song, I could see Hoseok looking around for me. "Should we hold up the sign?" Kim asked, as she looked at a huge paper in her hand. I nodded before grabbing the other end. We happily help up the sign. Hoseok eventually caught the sign, and decided to blow a kiss in my direction. I happily smiled as I watched at the concert continue. Then it ended before I knew it.

"Let's go backstage," Kim quietly said, as she gently pushed me forward. I nodded and started making my way backstage. Once we were near the stage, some staffs came down and started to lead us to BTS. When we were at the door, the staffs bowed and we bowed back. Kim grabbed the door handle, and opened it. Within the room, we saw BTS drinking water and wiping away their sweat. "You guys made it!" Jungkook said, happy to see the both of us. "We wouldn't want to miss it for the world," I said. "True, I mean, it's been fun watching your fan base grow," Kim added. Hoseok immediately ran over to me. "Did you see me? I was doing good right?" he asked, hoping to hear some praises. "You wonderful as always," I answered, as I patted his head. He smiled brightly at my words. "How has college been going for you?" he asked. "It's been okay. This is my last year, so I finally get to stop studying so much," I answered. "Do you plan on living with us?" he asked, excited. "That would be nice... if we didn't have to share rooms," Yoongi reminded, making Hoseok pout. "It's okay, I'll get an apartment with Kim. When you guys can afford it, I'll move into your new house," I assured, and Hoseok smiled. "When do you plan to leave college, Kim?" Taehyung asked. "She's still has two more years or so," I informed. Namjoon pouted, "Really, you're still trying hard to get that degree?" Kim laughed, and nodded. "Anyways guys, Hoseok and Namjoon want to ask you guys something before they completely forget," Seokjin said, as he signaled us to gather around.

I sat down at the table with confusion. "Oh right, I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding us," Hoseok said. Kim and I looked at one another with confusion. "What is it?" Kim and I asked. "So... we've been thinking about this for about a month now," Namjoon said before turning to Hoseok, hoping he'll finish the sentence he formed. "Will you guys be okay if we announced the relationship?" Hoseok finished for Namjoon. "You guys want to make the relationship to your fans?" Kim asked, as she tilted her head. The two of them nodded. "I mean, I'm okay with it," Kim shrugged, not thinking much about it. "Here's the thing though, there will be hate towards our relationship. Are you guys okay with that?" Namjoon asked. "Hate?" I thought, as I started to think if I wanted that. It wouldn't just effect me, but it'll most definitely effect Hoseok. It might bring back some bad memories for him. "Are you okay with it?" I asked Hoseok. He looked at me, confused. "Oh yeah, I'll be okay with it. I mean, we already get hate on a daily, it's not like this is any different," Hoseok assured with a laugh. "As long as you're okay with it, I am as well," I nodded. "Great, we plan on announcing the relationship later on today," Namjoon informed.

~Leaving~

"They'll be announcing both of our relationship," I said to Kim, as we both left the stadium. "It was going to happen soon. I mean, we've been dating idols since college. It's better that they announce it now before anything," Kim replied. Then we got into the car. "I don't know about this though..." I said, unsure about the idea. "You agreed to it. Plus, it's not like Hoseok will change his mind simply because of fans," Kim assured. "She's right, I don't need to be afraid. After all, I've been with him for two years," I thought.

On that day, they announced their relationship.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako