Tired

~A week later~

Today was the last day of recording. I was sad that it was ending, but I was also happy that Hoseok and I were finally able to hang out after so long. At this moment, we were no longer in the apartment. We were in a beach house, more specifically, a private beach house on a private beach. Since it was going to be the last day of us going this type of stuff, we decided have a typical date at the beach. More like Hoseok went all out and decided to rent a private beach house for the day. At this moment, I was busy admiring the view of the ocean as it splashed against the shore. Hoseok, at this moment, was busy sleeping. The view was beautiful, I could hear the waves as it silently moved back in forth. With the sight of the ocean and the sun peering down at it, it was so calm and relaxing to see (sea). After a while of standing at the window and staring outside at the beach, I decided to wake Hoseok up. All I wanted to do, at this moment, was experience the beach first hand. I was already falling in love with the ocean at this moment. "Wake up!" I kneeled on the bed, as I shook Hoseok. "I want to see the ocean! Come on, Hoseok! Let's go!!" I happily said, as I continued to shake him. Hoseok didn't move an inch. "Kiss me," he said, making me look down at him with confusion. "If you want to go, then kiss me," he puckered his lips. "I'll just go by myself then," I replied, as I got up from my position and got off the bed. As I was making my way around the bed, Hoseok caught ahold of my hand and pulled me to him. "You're no fun," he pouted, as he pulled me closer. "Come on Hoseok, get up! I want to see the beautiful ocean!" I shouted, Hoseok mumbled before agreeing.

~After a while~

Your swimwear is:

Along with:

(Just the white lace cardigan)

When I left the bathroom, Hoseok looked at me with wide eyes. "Wow, this is the first time I've seen you in a swimsuit. You looked beautiful, babe," Hoseok complimented, making me blush. "I should go make us some breakfast. I'll wait for you in the dining room," I informed, as I headed to the kitchen. For today, I decided to be extra. I quickly grabbed a heart shaped mold, and started making some heart shaped eggs with pancakes and hash browns. When I was finished making everything, I set up everything and Hoseok came into the dining room. "Whoa, you went all out, huh?" he asked, as he sat down and I nodded. "It's the last day of the recording, so I decided to just go all out," I said. He smiled, "Well thanks you for making this last day special." After we were done eating, we headed out. I immediately released his hand, and started running over to the ocean. The water splashed at my feet, as I approached the shore. "This is the best!" I said. I looked over to Hoseok, who started laughing. "Have you never been to the beach before?" he asked, and I nodded. "I haven't been to so many places. You have no clue," I answered, mesmerized by the ocean. He started to walk into the ocean with the camera in hand. "I can't go in that far!" I shouted, as I looked at my cardigan. "Then take it off," he laughed, as he went further. I quickly ran back into the beach house, and took off my cardigan before running back out again.

~Night time~

The entire day Hoseok and I were having fun at the beach. But now he wanted to bring me somewhere, so we can watch the stars. We had to pack everything at the beach house, since we don't plan on going back. After this, we plan to head straight back to the house. When we were all packed, we headed to the car. Hoseok didn't inform me where we were going, I only know that we'll be going somewhere to watch the stars. It was pretty dark out as well, and little to no cars were passing by us. After a while of driving to the location, Hoseok parked the car near a cliff. We both got out of the car and headed to the railing. We started to look at the stars, and I started pointing out constellations. "This was the best two weeks," Hoseok said, as he leaned against the railing. I nodded in agreement. "I'm glad that ARMY requested this," I said before looking at the camera. "Thank you ARMY!" I did some finger hearts before laughing. "I'm still not used to talking to a camera," I laughed, and Hoseok chuckled. "You think ARMY will be happy with everything we recorded? I mean, we did kind of record ourselves twenty-four seven," he asked. "If they don't, then it's okay. I mean, we were the ones who had fun here," I answered, thinking about the happy side of this entire situation. He nodded, "I guess you're right, but they were the ones who suggested it. What if they don't like the outcome?" I laughed, "Stop thinking so deeply about it, let's just admire this moment." With that being said, we stood there as we stared at the night sky once more. "This would be a perfect moment for a proposal," Hoseok said, making me look over at him. "I'm not going to propose now... I was just thinking about how good this would be for a proposal," Hoseok chuckled at my shocked expression.

~After a while~

When we were done with stargazing, we decided to head home. The day was drawing to an end, but Hoseok and I still decided to have fun in the car. We decided to loudly play music in the car, and started to to jam out. After a while, I felt tired. I yawned, and Hoseok turned down the music. "Are you getting tired?" he asked, and I nodded. I felt as my eyes start to become heavy. As I closed them, I felt like drifting off into sleep. Then, I heard a faint voice. "I guess this is where the recording ends, ARMY. It looks like Y/N is tired, so bye!" I heard Hoseok say. Like that, I was fast asleep.

"I'm glad that we were able to spend this time together."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako