Homework Session

XutieMiako: Active
Did you guys miss me? No? Yeah, I wouldn't miss me either.
Anyways quickly note before this chapter starts. From now on, I will be updating once every two weeks. Hear me out though! School is now back, so I want to focus on my studies as much as possible (although I shouldn't stress as much). Please be patient with me as I go through this school year. ❤️

Also thank you all for your patience! But, I am finally back!

~A week later~

Hoseok patiently waited for me as I attempted to pack my bags. Within a minute, I swung my backpack over my shoulder forgetting to zip up my backpack since I was in a rush. "Hey, don't move," Hoseok said, I stood still soon hearing a zipping noise. "Hey! Are you unzipping my backpack?!" I asked shocked at the sudden noise. "No silly, your backpack was unzipped in the first place. I was zipping it up," Hoseok explained. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment, "Thanks..." I said feeling bad since I was making assumptions. "It's okay, cutie," was Hoseok's reply, "Let's go?" Hoseok asked. I nodded as I grabbed my books from the table and started carrying them in my arm, while Hoseok started to hold my free hand.

I've been dating Hoseok for a week now, and it has been a blast. Hoseok had changed his seat to sit next to me. Every time Hoseok would try to distract me from the lecture, but I'll ignore Hoseok since I wanted to do well in class. After class, Hoseok would ask for the notes since he was desperately trying to get my attention. Soon I started hanging out with Hoseok's friends. Not even knowing I would smile and laugh, which amazed the others. It felt so much better, I wasn't alone anymore and I wasn't going to be single for a long time. Thinking about it now, I'm actually able to see what a true friend is. The others don't go against me, backstab me, talk bad about me, or do anything my old "friends" used to do to me back then. It made me happy knowing that I could actually experience what I haven't experienced, and that is friendship without having any fears. Even so, I fear I'm being lied to, but Kim would reassure me with a smile. In short, I've been enjoying my days with Hoseok and my new friends.

"So where are we heading now?" Hoseok asked while glancing over to me. "My dorm room...? I need to drop off my stuff. Did you want to go somewhere?" I asked looking over at Hoseok. Hoseok gave a little shrug, "I don't know, I wanted to get fresh air, but I have so much homework," Hoseok replied. I nodded slightly, "What about you?" Hoseok asked. "Are you talking about my homework? I have a few, I finished most of my homework a week ago," I replied. "You know what we should do?" Hoseok asked, "What?" I asked back. "A homework session with the others," Hoseok said. I smiled, "Sure. But we have to do it in nature". "Nature? Okay, sounds like a fun time. Oh! I know about this one park, it's normally empty, wanna go there?" Hoseok asked. I nodded, "Okay, I'll contact the others and tell them," Hoseok informed.

~After awhile~

After Hoseok and I finished dropping off my books and backpack we started heading to the park. Hoseok had to bring his entire backpack while I only have to carry a folder. "What do you have in there?" I asked while pointing at Hoseok's backpack. "Uh... Books, notes, homework and other things that I need for homework," was Hoseok's response. I nodded seeing that Hoseok needed a ton of things to do his homework. "Come to think about it, I don't really know how good Hoseok is with homework or classwork in general," I thought while curiously glancing over to Hoseok. Hoseok had noticed that I was looking his way so he turned his head to look at me. "What is it?" Hoseok asked, "I was just thinking how I don't know how well you do in college is all," I replied. Hoseok's only response was a confused face, "Does it matter?" Hoseok asked. I shrugged, "I just want to know how well you do is all," I replied. "Well... I'm not too good and I'm not too bad, so I guess I'm okay," was Hoseok's response. "What grades do you usually get on tests?" I asked. "About sixty to eighty percentage," Hoseok answered, "That's not too bad," I said. Hoseok gave a short laugh, "Like I said, I'm not too bad but I'm not too good".

~At the park~

As Hoseok and I approached the park, I spotted Kim and Namjoon. Soon I spotted Jungkook and Taehyung playing on the playground near the park. "Where's Seokjin, Yoongi and Jimin?" I asked. Kim looked up with a smile, "They said that they'll be late". I nodded at Kim's response. "Let's get started?" Namjoon asked making the three of us nod. "Guys come here!" Kim shouted at both Jungkook and Taehyung.

~After awhile~

Soon Seokjin, Yoongi and Jimin were finally at the park. We're all doing our homework. As I made it to the second to last question on my homework I looked up. I saw as Kim and Namjoon quickly wrote things down, it seemed that only a simple glance at the question was good enough for them. They were answering the questions without stopping to think of the answer. "Whoa," escaped from my mouth which made Hoseok look at me. "Right? Crazy, huh?" Hoseok asked staring at Namjoon and Kim. "How do they do that?" I asked curious which made Hoseok chuckle. "They go past the standard of a normal college student. Both Namjoon and Kim have a very high IQ, past a normal person's IQ," Hoseok explained. My jaw dropped at Hoseok's explanation. With a slight hesitation I got back to my homework. It took some time for me to finish it but eventually I did finish my last homework. I stretched before looking around. It seemed Namjoon and Kim were also done with their homework. "Kim can you help me with this?" Jungkook asked which made Kim immediately change her attention to Jungkook's paper. Kim quickly explained everything to Jungkook, it seemed so simple and so easy to understand. I was completely impressed, I wasn't stupid, but I wasn't all the way good. I do well on my tests and I'm a good student. But seeing Kim and Namjoon like this was impressive, I had no idea how to feel. I snapped out of my thought when I noticed that Hoseok was stuck on a question. "Need help?" I asked wanting to help my boyfriend. Hoseok gave a short laugh, "Hang on, I think I got this," was Hoseok's response. I watched as Hoseok sat there completely quiet, soon he sighed in defeat. "Okay, help me," Hoseok said pointing at the question. I read it before thinking of a way to explain it. Soon I explained it to Hoseok as simply as I could. "Wow, you're smart," Hoseok said as he started writing the answer. I smiled, "She's good," I heard Kim whisper to Namjoon.

I couldn't help but smile at the compliments I had received.

I hoped your enjoyed!
~XutieMiako