Hoseok's Past

~A week later~

Ever since that night a week ago, Kim's words kept repeating in my mind. The thought of Hoseok's true past never left my thoughts. I wanted to know what Hoseok had to go through. As his girlfriend I wanted to know so I could understand him more.

"Y/N?" Hoseok asked while waving his hand in front of my face causing me to come back to reality. I looked over at Hoseok as he smiled brightly. "What's wrong? You've been zoning out a lot lately, is everything okay?" Hoseok asked concerned. I nodded my head before sighing and looking back down at my homework. "I don't have time to zone out and think about this type of stuff... I need to pay attention," I thought, but once again my curiosity flooded my mind. "Hey Hoseok," I said grabbing his attention, "Hmm?" Hoseok hummed. "After we finish with our homework, can we talk about something important?" I asked. Hoseok stared at me with confusion, "Sure..." Hoseok replied quite unsurely.

~Finished with homework~

"So... What do you want to talk about?" Hoseok asked while sitting next to me. "Well... I wanted to ask about the drawings," I replied looking down at my hands. Hoseok gave a sigh of relief, "Is that so? What do you want to know about them?" Hoseok asked. "Can you explain the drawings to me? By that I mean is that I want to know more about your past," with my words Hoseok gave me a unsure facial expression. Hoseok let out a short sigh, "I-I mean it's okay if you don't want to! I'm not forcing you to tell me or anything," I quickly said. Hoseok smiled at my words, "No it's fine. It's the past, I was just thinking on how I should begin," Hoseok reassured. I sighed in relief, "Maybe you should do it in order from the drawings..." I suggested. Hoseok nodded before adjust himself.

~Part one of Hoseok's past~

~"True Love"~

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

~Elementary school~

There's this girl, a girl that's different from everyone else... Well not really, she had just caught my attention the most.

"Are you sure you want to confess to her?" Kim asked as she gave me a concerned face. I nodded, firmly holding the rose in my tiny hands. I watched as a sigh left her tiny lips, showing me that she was unsure about my decision. "Tell me why you like her again?" Kim asked. "I told you, she's different," I replied and Kim shook her head. She, once again, let a sigh escape her mouth. "Just because she's pretty..." Kim shook her tiny head. "You wouldn't understand!" I said quite childishly. Kim stared at me, "Fine, go confess.
I tried warning you, Hoseok."

I brushed off my best friend like nothing. Kim have been with me since we were babies, making us childhood best friends. Normally she watches out for me, and tells me what's wrong and what's not. But she didn't understand my feelings towards this girl, so I ignored her outlook.

Once I spotted the girl, I quickly walked to her. When I approached her, I tapped her shoulder to grab her attention. She turned around. "H-Hi," I said shyly as I stared down at my feet. The girl stayed silent. "I really like you, and I wanted to know if you'll go out with me-" before I could finish my sentence, she snorted. "You like me?" she asked with sass, and I nodded as I held up the rose. "Listen, I don't like you. You're ugly and you're not my type. Also~ I already have a boyfriend! So leave, loser," with those words she walked off,
laughing. I felt tears forming in my eyes, and soon the teardrops fell onto the rose I was holding. Within a few seconds, Kim was there wiping my tears. "Geez, what did I tell you?" she asked, "Girls are no good at this age, you should wait until your older." I sniffled before looking at Kim, my eyes full with tears. "Will I ever experience true love?" I asked. She froze at my question before smiling. "Of course you will. Not right now though, you're too young," she replied, reassuringly. I nodded as I tried to calm myself down.

~"Hate"~

Ever since that heartbreak, I've been avoiding everyone.  I felt like they were judging me. I felt depressed, and I, especially, felt like I hated everything everyone did. The kids in my school were idiots, and I hated how they acted. They were loud and annoying. This feeling had even crawled over to my best friend, and I started hating her. Kim had a perfect life, full of smiles and laughter, while I had to suffer with these feelings. The feeling engulfing me within the abyss of sadness, the light was dim as ever. I hated going to school, and I hated talking to classmate. They were too dense to understand anything, and that annoyed me. It was surprising how much one event could change me so drastically. The girl's words stuck in my mind, repeating and repeating itself, like it was a song stuck in my head.

"Hey, Hoseok. You've been avoiding me lately... What's wrong?" Kim asked as she tapped my shoulder. I turned and looked the other way, hoping she'll disappear after seeing that I didn't want to talk. But she kept being persistent, constantly trying to talk to me. "Leave me alone!" I snapped back. She stood there in shock and silence, since she didn't understand why I was like this. "Hoseok, I've had it with this attitude of yours! You've been weird lately! Is it because of that girl? If so, you need to forget about it!" Kim shouted. "How can I forget about it when I feel like everyone is judging me now?! Maybe they're calling me ugly as well!" I shouted back with tears forming in my eyes. "I-I'm not handsome. I'm ugly, Kim! Can't you see!?" I asked while tears ran down my face. Then I lowered my head. "I hate it! I hate all of it! I hate everyone! Why can't I be perfect?! Why can't I be happy?!" I sobbed. I saw Kim make her way to me. I looked up, and noticed that she was crying as well. "Do you hate me?" she asked, and I nodded slightly. "Hoseok," she quickly pulled me into an embrace. I felt my body relaxed at her touch. "No one is perfect Hoseok... We can't be perfect. We all have hard times in our lives, but you can always get help from someone. I'm always here to help you," Kim said, "It doesn't matter if you're being judged, Hoseok. We're all getting judged by society together. You're not alone." I wrapped my tiny arms around her as I sobbed, feeling safe with her.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako