These People

~Time: 2:22 A.M.~

~Your P.O.V.~

When Hoseok got home, he didn't seem the slightest bit of happy. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. He looked up. Then he looked away, and walked away. I was only left with confusion to deal with. But he only left to eat dinner, he was probably starving. It was almost three o'clock, if you round it like a parent would do. "What's wrong with you? You seem extremely moody," I asked again once he stepped into the room. He closed the door behind him. Then he went over to me. When he was near me, he flung himself at me. "Uh, what's happening?" I asked. "Give me a few minutes and I'll explain everything," his grip on me was really tight. I waited for him to get ready. After a while, he let out a sigh and loosened his grip. "They're back in my life..." he said. "Who's back in your life? Please elaborate for me," I asked for verification. "The first girl who I thought I liked, the one who shattered my heart into pieces. That one guy who invited me to his group of friends, and then talked bad about me. Then the one who liked Kim, and used me to tried getting closer to her," he explained. I was shocked by his words. "Are they going to make your life horrible?" I asked, I was genuinely concerned now. "I don't even know their intentions right now... I'm just hoping they don't do anything that can destroy me," he answered. "Wait, so you ran into them?" I asked, and he nodded. "So they didn't attack you or anything?" I asked, and he shook his head. "I guess that's a good sign," I said. "Ever since I saw them again, I haven't been able to think straight. I messed up a total of a hundred times when we were practicing. I'm pretty sure they're completely tired from all the mistakes I made during the choreography," he sighed loudly. "It's okay, we have our days. Don't worry about them, and focus," I patted his back. "That's what Namjoon said. I can't help this feeling; I have a bad feeling about this," he said. "Maybe you're just going crazy," I tried to assure. "But... if something does happen, you can always call Kim. If you can't do that, talk to her after. You know she's always willing to help," I said. He clenched onto my shirt. "That's right... he's the type to push everyone aside and keep it quiet," I thought. "Hey, I want you back home everyday, so don't do anything you did in the past," I kissed his forehead, "I hope nothing happens to you."

~The next day~

"You'll be fine. Just text me or Y/N if anything happens," Kim pulled Hoseok and me aside. She was trying to assure Hoseok. But he seemed too worried over his little feeling. "I have a bad feeling about all of this," he said. "You only have a bad feeling because you bumped into the people who made you suffer," she replied. "That may be true but what if this bad feeling comes to life?" he asked. "Then you can depend on me. Have you not been listening to a single word I have been saying, Hoseok? You don't need to keep this a secret. We have make option because we're adults. Remember that," she softly flinched his forehead. Then she walked away. "It's time to get ready for work," I held onto his hand. He nodded and walked off.

~After a while~

I was driving to work, and I couldn't help but worry about Hoseok. "I should come visit him when I have breaks. He's not in a good state. Maybe if I'm at his practice, he'll feel better..." I turned. When I made it to my workplace, I got out. "I could call my dad and get a lawsuit ready for him..." I thought. Then I shook my head, "No, Hoseok clearly doesn't want anyone involved." When I stepped into my workplace, I was greeted by everyone. I greeted them right back. "Oh, there you are," my boss approached me. "Hello, Ms. Ha-Eun," I bowed. "I have something for you to do this morning," she motioned me. "What am I doing this morning?" I asked. "We have a new employee. Since she's new, I wanted you to help her know her way around, and let her know what she needs to do," she answered. "There are plenty of other employees, they're also here early. Why me?" I asked. "Well, you're the best employee I have to help others. So I thought you were my best choice, especially since everyone is busy," she said. I chuckled at her answer. "I'm glad to be of help," I smiled. We entered her office. "Your tour is here to help you," she stepped in. The female stood up and turned. Just then, I stumbled back. "What's wrong, Y/N?" Ha-Eun asked. "It's nothing..." I stared at the female. "Okay, introduce yourself," she motioned the female. She bowed, "Hello, my name is Jihyun. I appreciate the time you're taking to help me." I was shocked, "This is... what's happening?" "Uh... hello, my name is L/N, Y/N," I bowed. "Okay, go ahead and follow her. She'll show you around," Ha-Eun sat down and motioned Jihyun. We started off in an awkward silence. "You want to play tag?" Jihyun leaned over and asked me. I stopped in my steps. She stopped in front of me and turned. "Did you think I forgot about you?" she asked. I was in complete shock. Then I smiled, "What are you talking about?" "Give me a five second head start," she smirked. "Come on, Y/N. Wasn't talking to the principal nice? I can't believe you would hurt your peers like that," she said. "Let's just continue the tour, okay?" I asked.

~Time: 8:00 P.M.~

When I made it home, I exhaled loudly. The entire day was a mess. Jihyun kept trying to distract me from my work. She kept approaching me, and reminding me of the past. "You seemed off," Kim just came home. I was sitting on the couch, thinking. I kind of ended up crying. So by this time, my eyes were puffy. When Kim approached me, she was shocked by the sight. "You were crying, what happened?" she asked. "I was just thinking about the past," I answered. "So what happened to make you think about your past? It doesn't make sense if you randomly start thinking about your past. Your past hasn't been brought up ever since college," she said. "The girl... the one who made me play tag with her. The one that made me think my entire class was my friend, she's a new employee in my workplace," I replied quite immediately. "Why are these people appearing in your lives again?" she asked, she wasn't the slightest bit of happy.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako