Contemplating

~A week later~

It's been a week and Kim's been doing pretty well keeping Hoseok off my back. Every time class ended, Hoseok would attempt to talk to me or follow me. But somehow Kim would always be on time and distract Hoseok, signaling me to run.

I walked through the empty halls with ease. Just then a random girl pops out of no where, "Hey Miss do you like art? Then you should join the Art Society!" She said smiling. I stared at her, "What a forced smile," I thought. I frantically shook my head before quickly walking past her. Suddenly she grabbed my wrist preventing me to walk any further. "It'll be fun~," the girl said clearly forcing a happy tone. I looked at her, "Listen I said no, so stop being so persistent," I replied bluntly. She glared at me for awhile before releasing me.

~After awhile~

I slowly walked around the beautiful nature that surrounded me. "Since I have a break, I can finally hang out in nature," I thought. I listened carefully as the birds sung their sweet melody, and as the breeze past by me like a gentle rhythm. I finally sat down on the ground and stared up at the sky. The sunset light hitting upon my peaceful state. I closed my eyes inhaling the wonderful scent of nature. "I've been so busy with college, but I'm so happy I'm back with you," I mumble after I exhaled. Nature has always been something I've loved for the longest time. Nature has always been interesting and mesmerizing to me, and it was my only friend. Having nature as a friend may sound like I'm crazy, but nature is the only thing that can comfort me. I continued sitting on the ground watching as the sun peacefully went into a slumber.

~Seoul Street~

I started heading back to the college, it was around 7:30 P.M. "Hey she's kind of cute," I heard a male voice say behind me. "Oh yea she is... Maybe we should talk to her," Another voice said. I started walking quickly, I was hoping that the males weren't talking about me. But it seemed like they were, I heard loud foot steps follow behind me. "I got to run!" I thought as I started sprinting away.

~After a few minutes~

I breathed heavily as I tried catching my breath. "Why are they following me?!" I asked annoyed. I'm currently in the ladies restroom in a convenience store. "What am I gonna do? They followed me here, they're probably waiting outside and everything!" I thought sweating. "Maybe I should give Kim a call... No there's no way that'll help, but I have no other choice..." I hesitated to call Kim. So instead of calling Kim immediately I contemplated.

~To Kim (Narrators P.O.V.)~

"Babe your phone is ringing," Namjoon said bringing Kim's attention to Namjoon. "Ah okay," Kim replied standing up to retrieve her phone. As Kim grabbed her phone she stared at the number with confusion. "Who's this?" Kim asked staring at the unknown digits. With a slight hesitation Kim answered the call.

~The call~

"Hello?" Kim asked.
"K-Kim?" Y/N stuttered.
"Y/N?" Kim asked.
"Yes... I um..." Y/N paused, "I need you're help..." Y/N said quietly.
"Why?" Kim asked.
"These two guys are following me... I'm a-afraid," Y/N said.

Kim's eyes widen at the news.

"Where are you?! I'll be there immediately," Kim asked.
"I'm at the convenience store near the college. I'm hiding in the ladies room," Y/N answered.

Without hesitation Kim ended the call, "Baby get up! Y/N is in trouble," Kim shouted grabbing Namjoons arm and pulling him up.

~Back to Y/N~

I stared at my phone confused, "So does that mean she's coming...?" I asked. I sighed as I put my phone back into my pocket.

~After a few minutes~

I stared quietly at the bathroom wall with boredom. Just then I heard as the door swung open. Kim entered the bathroom in a rush, "Oh thank goodness you're still here," Kim said. I stared at Kim, she looked generally worried about me. "Are they still there?" I asked. Kim nodded, "Yes, if you're talking about the males then they're standing outside the door," Kim answered. I felt myself fill up with fear, "Listen I have a plan to get you out of here safely, but I need you to follow along with my plan," Kim said analyzing my facial expression. I nodded, "I'm listening," I said wanting to leave immediately.

~After awhile~

Kim and I slowly made our way outside the bathroom. "Oh there she is," One guy said. I stared at him in fear, "Leave her alone," Kim said. The guys looked over at Kim, "Or what?" The other guy asked. "Or I'll have to beat your stupid faces up," Kim answered in an intimating voice. The guys stared at Kim before laughing, "You? As if!" One guy howled while wiping his tear. "Try me you idiots. I bet you both lack education that's why you're so horny on trying to rape this girl," Kim said. Kim continued to insult the males, and I watched fearfully.

Soon enough the guys snapped, "Run" Kim mumbled. I nodded and quickly made my way outside. Kim knew the guys would continue being annoying, so instead she wanted to make them mad so I could run away. I looked around, "That one?" I asked quickly approaching an unfamiliar car, Kim's plan was also that I run to her boyfriends car. "Hey you're Y/N right?" The guy in the driver seat asked and I nodded. "Quickly get in," he instructed and I did as told. As I got into the car I couldn't help but worry about Kim. "If you're worried about Kim, don't be," the guy said. I stared at the guy with confusion, "How come?" I asked curious. "Well I know her, and I know you shouldn't worry," the guy said, "By the name is Namjoon," Namjoon added. I nodded before bringing my attention back to the convenience store. I tried to look through the large window, but it was so dirty due to the fact that the co-workers hadn't clean the window yet. But I saw something that shocked me, I saw as Kim uppercutted one of the guys. The other guy ran over to Kim like a raging fire.

Soon enough, the two guys were no longer in sight. I saw as co-workers approached Kim. After awhile Kim was in the car like nothing happened. "How'd it go babe?" Namjoon asked as he watched Kim seat belt herself. "I told the co-workers that the guys tried attacking me, so I defended myself," Kim answered.

"You're okay right Y/N?" Kim asked looking at me while giving me a gentle smile. I nodded slowly, "She's interesting... I wish I was like her," I thought staring at Kim like she was my inspiration.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako