Hamburgers And Burritos

When everyone was finished, we stretched in relief. I heard as my stomach growled at me. Hoseok chuckled, "Sounds like someone is hungry, how about we go get something to eat?" Hoseok asked. I smiled warmly, "Let's do it!" Kim exclaimed as she stood up with excitement. With those words the others packed their things also excited to take a break from all the hard work.

~After awhile~

We all walked the streets of Seoul, in search of food. "Maybe we should stop by the local convenience store, I mean they don't really have healthy food but..." Jimin suggested. "How about we buy ingredients and make food at the dorms?" Seokjin asked. I immediately nodded, "What are we going to eat?" Kim asked impatiently wanting to eat food. "Yeah what?" Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison as their faces lit up with hunger. I couldn't help but giggle at how cute they were. "What would you like to eat?" Hoseok asked me which made the others turn to stare at me. I immediately stood there frozen, "Why are you asking me?" I asked quickly. Hoseok smiled, "Because you're my girlfriend, your opinion matters most to me," Hoseok replied. "That's very kind of you to think of me first, but what if the food I want to eat isn't something someone else in the group wants to eat? You have to be more considerate Hoseok, it's not right just to ask my opinion. I mean it's kind but not right... So what do you guys want to eat? We can decide together," I smiled brightly. I could see as a smile also appeared on Hoseok's face. "You're a considerate person, aren't you?" Yoongi asked making me nod. "I mean it's only right to get everyone's opinion. If I were to suggest something that one of you may not like, then it feels wrong. It'll be better to allow all of us to decide on something," I replied.

~After a few minutes~

Hoseok and I roamed around the grocery store trying to find the ingredients Seokjin had set out for us to find. The entire group decided that we should all eat hamburgers and burritos. We couldn't decide between hamburgers and burritos so we decided to go for both. "Found it!" I shouted as I held up the lettuce with success. Hoseok chuckled. "Good job," Hoseok replied as he held out the basket towards me, signaling me to place the lettuce into the basket. I grabbed a plastic bag, placed the lettuce into the bag before placing it into the basket. Soon enough Hoseok and I were back to searching for other ingredients.

~After awhile~

All of us were finally finished with collecting the ingredients. We walked back to the dorm rooms, it wasn't as dark outside since the sun had settled down a few minutes ago. The group had decided for all of us to hang out in Seokjin's room since he cooks the most. Also because I didn't want them in my room since it would make me feel awkward.

"Want to make the burritos?" Seokjin asked and I nodded. "Okay here," Seokjin slid the bags to me. I immediately untied the bags before rummaging through it, soon enough I was pulling out the ingredients. "Who wants burritos?" I asked before turning around. I watched as hands shot up with excitement and hunger. The amount of hands I had counted was four, including myself (If you don't like burritos then just change it to hamburgers ~XutieMiako).

~After a few minutes~

I watched as the beef sizzled on the frying pan. "Y/N can you come help me?" Seokjin asked and I immediately made my way to Seokjin. I watched as Seokjin cut the tomatoes quickly. "Can you untie that bag? The one with the hamburger buns," Seokjin continue to cut the tomatoes. I nodded as I made my way to the bag before untying it.

~After awhile~

Everything was done. Seokjin and I immediately started taking the plates out to the others. "Thank you," Kim smiled as she happily took the plate from my hand. I smiled in response before sitting next to Hoseok. Soon Seokjin was bringing out drinks. "Here's water for Kim," Seokjin said before handing the other drinks to the others. I immediately took the burrito from the plate and bit into it. With a small smile I approved of what I had made. "Whoa!" Jimin exclaimed as he covered his mouth. "This is delicious!" Jimin exclaimed while looking at me. I smiled, "Thank you," I replied. Hoseok gave a little chuckle, "She's good isn't she? I enjoy eating her food," Hoseok said. "You mean you get to eat this everyday?!" Jimin asked jealous. Hoseok nodded while chuckling, "I wish I had an amazing girlfriend like Y/N!" Jimin shouted. I looked over to Kim to see her letting Namjoon take a bite from her burrito. Namjoon's eyes immediately lit up, "Yum!" Namjoon said making me smile. "This is great!" Namjoon said before making an attempt to take another bite. Kim immediately pulled the burrito away from Namjoon. "This is mine," Kim said making everyone laugh at Namjoon's face of failure. I looked at Kim, wanting to get her opinion. Kim seemed to have noticed my staring, she looked up before giving a sweet smile and a thumbs up. My face immediately became a happy sunshine, well not as bright as Hoseok's.

~After awhile~

It didn't take long for all of us to finish our food. "What do we do now?" Jungkook asked as he slumped onto the table bored. "Well... We can have a boys out," Namjoon suggested. "I mean I need to get away from my crazy girlfriend," Namjoon said jokingly. Kim looked Namjoon dead in the eyes, "Good idea Namjoon, let's go Y/N," Kim said before standing up. I immediately stood up and followed behind Kim. "Bye!" I shouted to Hoseok before the door slammed shut. I followed behind Kim. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned as we got to the elevator, since Kim looked mad. "I'm fine, it's just sometimes Namjoon takes his jokes too far," Kim replied before letting out a sigh. "Also it's been a long time since we've talked alone, so I think it'll be fun. I need some fresh air either way, so how about we both go out and take a walk?" Kim suggested. I smiled before nodding, "Let's do it."

~To BTS~

"Good job Namjoon, you made her mad~," Taehyung teased. "Oh shut it, I was just joking," Namjoon replied as he crossed his arms. "Well you took it too far," Yoongi said as he fell onto the couch with ease. Namjoon rolled his eyes, showing that he no longer wanted to talk about the matter. Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook looked at one another before shrugging. "So how about we hang out and talk?" Seokjin suggested.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako