Fancy

~The next day~

We're exhausted from yesterday. I sat up from the bed, and stretched before yawning loudly. Soon I turned to Hoseok and started shaking him to wake up, it was like our roles switched. "Hurry up and wake up, Hoseok..." I closed my eyes. I felt at any moment I'll drop asleep, but I used my strength to stay up. "We need to get ready and get breakfast. Then go to the aquarium." Today's plan was pretty simple: we'll go out and eat breakfast, then go to the aquarium, and afterwards, go back to the apartment before heading out to go eat dinner. Hoseok murmured about how tired he was, and he didn't want to wake up anytime soon. I lightly push Hoseok, hoping he'll wake up if he drew anywhere close to the edge of the bed, but he didn't. So instead of trying to wake him up, I left to do my morning routine. Soon I was completely changed, and I was waiting for Hoseok to leave the bathroom. As I was looking through my phone, a call appeared on the screen. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked, "Hi, how's the recording going?" Kim asked from the other side. "It's been great. Hoseok and I were able to revisit memories because of this," I answered. "That's good, you guys haven't gotten the chance to be with one another in so long. Maybe I should go convince the manager of BTS and your boss, so they allow you guys to spend more time together," Kim said, making me laugh. "No, it's fine. If Hoseok ever wants to hang out with me, I'll be sure to ask my boss," at the end of my sentence, Hoseok left the bathroom. "Oh, I have to go. We're planning to go eat out for breakfast," I informed. "Alright, have fun. Bye," Kim replied. When I told her bye, she ended the call.

~At the restaurant~

I looked at my screen, as I scrolled through my phone. "What are you doing?" Hoseok asked, as he looked to see what was on my screen. "I've been looking at the latest work my boss put out. I'm trying to see what I need to do when I return," I replied, as my eyes were glued to the screen. He seemed rather disappointed by my response, and he quickly took my phone from me. "You're no fun. We're supposed to be focusing on this, not work. Come on, babe. You can check work later," he crossed his arms with my phone in his hand. I laughed, "Alright, I'm sorry. Can I have my phone back? I'll be sure to focus on you." All I did was hold out my hand, and he willingly placed my phone back into my hand. Without hesitation, I turned off my phone, and put it away before returning to eating breakfast. "Do you think they'll be some firefly squids at the aquarium?" he asked, excited to see the squids once more. "I'm sure they should still be there, unless the aquarium decided that it'll be best if they weren't captives," I replied before eating the scrambled eggs. "And even if they didn't, there'll still be glowing fishes for sure," I added after I finished swallowing the eggs. "We should go find Nemo and Dory- this time, together," Hoseok said. "After we finish admiring the fishes," I replied with one condition. "Sure!" he agreed without an argument. We went back to eating in order to go to the aquarium.

~To the aquarium~

When we were at the aquarium, Hoseok quickly started recording everything. "Look, there's string rays!" Hoseok said, as he started zooming in and out with the camera. I laughed. "Let's go see if they still have the firefly squids," I suggested, as I started to go over to the dark portion of the aquarium. Once we were in there, we looked at the glowing fishes as we passed by the tanks. Due to the reflection of the water, the colors illuminated on the ground. "Whoa, so pretty," Hoseok said, as if he hadn't been here a few years ago to experience all the beautiful colors. Then I spotted something. "Look, the firefly squids," I pointed over at a tank. Hoseok immediately headed towards the tank without a second thought. "Glowing squids!" Hoseok shouted as he screened in and out once more. Then we headed to the shark tanks, we watched as the sharks swam around, and some even came to greet us. We went ahead, where the fishes have a tank to swim over us. I watched Hoseok point the camera up at the fishes swimming by. Then we were at the tanks where the clownfish and the royal blue tang were located, more specifically, Nemo and Dory. Again, Hoseok started zooming in and out with the camera, while shouting that it was Nemo and Dory.

~Night time~

Hsooek drove us to a rather fancy looking restaurant. Once we arrived, he ran to the other side and opened the door for me. I grabbed the camera before stepping out of the car. Then we were in our own private room, looking at the menu. "What should I get?" I thought, as I read through all the food, contemplating on what I should get. Soon a waiter entered the room, ready to take our order. I just ordered rice with streak, with a biscuit on the side. Now we wait for our food to arrive. "This is pretty," I said, as I got up from my seat to look around. "Rather fancy as well. Like, we get our own little rooms? How fancy," I added. Hoseok laughed, "We can't just enter a public fancy restaurant and record. You know how much people would stare at us with confusion? I mean, it'll make it seem that we're talking to one another. But then, we just have a camera sitting on our table, for who knows what." With his words, I turned to see him presenting the camera with his hand. "I wouldn't mind. I mean, we basically have been going around Seoul with a camera in hand. What's stopping us now?" I asked. "My popularity could get the better of us," he reminded. "Right... like people don't see YouTubers carrying around huge cameras," I laughed. "We just have hide," Hoseok said, before quickly ducking under the table. I giggled at his childish state. Before I knew it, the food came and the night was over.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako