3: They don't even compare to level 2s

Nezu was waiting at the café when I got back. Apparently he had ordered some steak, mashed potatoes, and peas for me. "Thanks nezu but I told you I don't have to eat." He sighs going back to eating.

"You shouldn't scold the other hero's for not knowing." I stare at him confused till I realize what he was talking about." How did you know about that?" I ask staring at him suspiciously. He points to the t.v."everybody saw your little stunt." I forgot about the t.v. What an awesome magical little box.

With that I sit and start eating.

                   Few days later

"Ok silver its time we explained to you the history of quirks." I nod interested. This was what Bakugo was talking about.

" long ago as you know people used to harbor innocence inside there bodies. Well over time that innocence evolved.

There was a point after the 100 year war People began believing it was the exorcists fault for the way the world was. They began discriminating against them. Some even went as far as to hunt them down and kill them.

Because of this People with innocence started getting together and having children with eachother instead of normal humans. Their children would have something to do with innocence and so on, and so on. Eventually innocence turned into what we now call quirks. Quirks are powers. Everybody who has a quirk has their own unique power. It is possible for a person not to manifest a quirk though, which is sad because in this age, a quirk is everything. It's rare though."

Blinding white fury courses through my body. How dare normal humans do that. We gave out lives to destroy akuma and fight the Noah and this is how they treat us. Wait he said exorcists were getting together and having children. Did Allen or kanda have children.

"Timcampy did Allen or kanda have any children?" Without answering the questions he flies towards the fall and starts projecting something onto the wall. We both look at each other before walking over taking a seat.

Timcampy plays it and I'm surprised to see Allen's the first to pop up.

"Hay silver if your watching this it means you've finally woken up from your crystal. I'm so happy you've woken up. Everybody's so worried about you. In the time youv been gone a lots happened. The war ended, earl went into hiding. There's been no signs of the heart which is good. That guy was a douche. Kandas still depressed but is slowly getting over it, o and me and leenale started dating."

I snicker at that part. Nothing funnier then the thought of my brother dating. He just too innocent.

The transmission thing cuts out signaling it was over." Well ok, my question still wasn't answered but I suppose I can wait to know.

Sighing I sit back now in a chair thinking. Just how much of their lives did I miss out on?

               9 months later
I lazily get up from my bed. Today was the entrance exam. Nezu said I'd already been accepted in but they want to see what I can do. It's ridicules but o well.

Getting up I shower then get dressed in my normal outfit which consisted of a black tank top, black pants, my black exorcist boots and exorcist coat.

When I'm I begin walking to the school. The walk was short and uneventful. Getting to the gates I see tons of overly excited students. Walking in a bunch of kids just stare at me. Probably because I wasn't wearing the school uniform. I'm not going to wear the school uniform.

Quickly walking past I walk into the gym taking a seat. Everyone soon files in taking there seats before we start. The pep rally, introduction thing starts. I think I fell asleep because the next thing I know I'm being yelled at. Sitting up I see a kid with glasses in my face." You are the most disrespectful one here. Learn some manners, you don't even have the decency to wear your uniform." He states smugly.

Rubbing my eyes I glare at him." First of all get your b**** a** out of my face, second don't dis me because I've got it better. Now f***** leave me alone." He stares at me shocked then silently sits back down. I smirk, I won.

The presentation continues on until it's time to head out. I won't be competing with the other students. When there exam is over I'm going to be tested separately. I think it has something to do with them wanting to see what I'm fully capable of.

Watching the students battle the robots I'm a bit impressed. Some of these kids would of made fine exorcists. Though i don't know. Quirks are an evolved version of innocence. Do they still have any effect against akuma? I mean they should but maybe it's not as strong.

Sighing I step on to the training grounds. Immediately small robots start attacking me all at once. I easily destroy them with my innocence. It was starting to get boring when 3 giant robots suddenly come from the gate. Oooo this is starting to get good. Running at the robots I don't hesitate to start slicing it up. I even use a bit of my shadow power to crush one. After those three robots a siren sounds ending it. The gate opens again revealing nezu and allmight." So silver what did you think of the test?" Nezu asks. I shrug." It was fun definitely a good work out but other then there size they don't even compare to a level two akuma. I'm used to level 3s and 4s attacking me in bunches. Great try though." They both sweat drop." Wow silver if I may can I make a request from you?" Nezu ask looking at me hopefully." Sure what is it. Depending on what it is will determine if I say yes or not." They nod." Silver we already know we want you to enroll in this school but we fear you may scare some of the other students. Would you not use you pull powers around them." I laugh at that." Trust me you don't know what my full power is, and probably won't. So you have no reason to worry." With that I make my way to the locker room for a shower.