24: Who is it?

For the next few days I go to school while kanda watches cival. Kanda and leenale went back to the ark and explained the situation. For the last few days the exorcist have been gathering anything of value. Turns out a lot of the books in the library had valuable information or were lost in the war. A museum offered to buy them for a few million dollars. I guess they were so important they just had to have them. Sighing I get ready giving kanda and cival a kiss before I leave.

Getting to school people were still walking in. I walk to my classroom. Going in and taking my seat. Suddenly the bell ringing and Aizawa sits up from the floor still wrapped in his sleeping bag.

"Okay class, it's that time of the year were everyone starts preparing for the UA sports festival. So for today we'll be down in the fields training. I practically jump out of my seat in excitement. I haven't been able to so any training since being pregnant then giving birth.

We all leave the class going to our locker rooms. I grab a simple school uniform." Hay silver what size are you?" Uraraka asks. "In Asian or American sizes?" I ask. "Asian" I think for a moment." Well I mostly wear a small but sometimes I'll were medium too." She stares at me blankly muttering about me being so skinny. I laugh." Hay uraraka if it makes you feel any better I don't have any boobs. I'm as flat as they come. Well I do have a bit of a butt but that's it. Straight, stick thin, a walking board, or stick bug." A few girls couldn't hold in their laugher as they lean against Each other holding their stomachs as if they were dying.

Walking out side I realize almost all of the boys were out there. I stand near Bakugo who was glaring at midoriya. I smack him upside the head causing him to turn around and start yelling." WHO THE HELL? DO YOU HAVE A F****** DEATH WISH? I'LL F****** KILL YO-." He stop realizing its me and gives me a glare. I glare back at him. Raising my foot, kicking him in the side.

He lands a few feet away groaning holding his side." Bakugo be nice." I say turning to Aizawa who was watching the scene in amusement as was everyone else." You may continue Aizawa." He smirks." As I was saying today you will train yourselves the way you see fit. I will be taking a nap. Happy training. With that he steps into his sleeping bag and falls asleep under a tree.

I smile and immediatly begin on my old training schedule. Currently me and midoriya were jogging." So silver I've been wondering. Why don't you use our respectful terms like San, kun or even sensei?" Midoriya asks breathing heavily. I on the other hand wasn't winded at all.

I stop. It would be easier to stop and explain it." I am Japanese, but for a small portion of my life I lived in America with my adopted family. So I learn a lot of American customs. I can use Japanese terms, it's not that I don't respect everyone, its just in that case I don't deserve respect. I'm a monster. A half blood between homunculi and human. I can't age and unless my stone destroyed or can't support this body any longer,I will never die. I respect people but don't like to show it through words but actions instead. I believe that to prove you respect someone is to show them. Maybe it has something to do with how I grew up." I say surprising midoriya.

He's quiet before suddenly lunging forward wrapping his arms around me in a hug." Silver you shouldn't feel that way about yourself. Without you most of us would probably be dead. You've risked you life and safety year after year to save people. Silver your a true hero." He says releasing me from his death hug. I smile, " thanks midoriya." I say smiling.

We walk back over to everyone else seeing they were all taking a break laying on the grassy field drinking some water. I take a seat near kirishima noticing something strange. The roots to his hair were black, not red.

"Kirishima do you dye your hair red?" He looked at me shocked before covering his head." Are they that visible?" I snicker covering my mouth." I'll take that as a yes. But no its not my eye sight is just way better then a normal humans so I can tell." He looked sad but quickly got over it.

"I like my hair red it fits me better then my boring black hair." Aww kirishima had black hair." Fun fact did you know before my hair turned white my hair was actually black." He smiles." Twinsies". We both yell scaring the living s*** out of everyone around us." Damn silver, kirishima, would you guys like to be any louder." Bakugo grumbles. I smirk getting up pooping down next to him." Are you still upset I won't date you? Bakugo, what ever hatred you harbor inside you must be released if Mr it will grow and fast We turning you into easy prey for more then just villains." He looks away ignoring me.

I sigh. "Ok guys let's get back to work, I'll race all of you." Some jump up excited while others groan laying on the ground saying there dying and to go on without them. I laugh at there childish behavior.  The hairs on the back of my neck suddenly stand up and I feel chills. My right arm shudders as well. O god please tell me it's not who I think it is!

Please!

Please!

Please!

Please!

Not being able to take it any more I slowly turn around scared. Please don't be who I think it is. Turning all the way around I come face to face with-.