39: 2 Weeks at most.

It only took one look at izuku to tell me he was dying. His skin was pale and his viens were dark against his skin telling me something was in his blood stream that shouldn't be there, and it was infecting the rest of his body.

I collapsed crying. It's my fault the students are being targeted. I wasn't there to save him and right now he's on his death bed. Suddenly I'm being hugged. Looking over I see its Allen. I hug him back crying into his shoulder. I must of passed out because the next thing I know I'm being carried.

Opening my eyes i see kanda. He had a look of worry etched into his face." Hay kanda, why are you making that face?" He looks down giving me a smile." Rest now, your body is still very weak." I do as he says falling back into a seamless sleep.

This time when I wake I'm laying on a unfamiliar couch. I groan stretching my tired sore limbs. Suddenly lavi pops up scaring the living s*** out of me." Dammit lavi, what the hell? You just scared me." He smirks," so you can be scared." I stare at him annoyed.

Sighing I look around." Bakugo and his mother sat at the table talking to kanda. Thinking back to midoriya I frown. I need to heal him, But how? I can't use my stone or I'm risking death, then I won't be able to help Allen fight the Noah. So my stones out of the question, my innocence won't help. And even if we did somehow find a shard, the infection in his blood and its spreading he would need innocence to be directly placed in him at this point. Even then though, if the innocence rejected him it would kill him. I don't know any alchemy go heal hi-.......... I'm so dumb why hadn't I thought about it before, Alkahestry. The one type of alchemy that could help at this point. One problem though.

I don't know any Alkahestry!

Getting up I walk over to them earning a smile." Hello, kanda what are we doing here." He sighs," Miss. Bakugo has been letting us stay here since our house is no longer safe and its still pretty banged up." I nod looking down. I have to leave to Allen and i's birth world." Kanda I have to go." He looks at me confused.

"Silver where could you possibly have to go? You just woke from a few months coma, what you need is rest." He says Trying to hug me. I free myself backing away, shaking me head." Kanda, I'm dying and I don't know how much longer I have. I know you've known for a long time. My healing hasn't been working and you saw my stone, it's cracked. Midoriyas still a child and his life's being ripped away from him. I need to go back to my birth world and learn Alkahestry. It's the only thing that could possibly save him now." All three of them stare at me shocked. Then it turns to sadness.

"Izuku, doesn't have long to live, but I thought he was getting better. The doctors said so." Katsukis mother says. I shake my head." No he's not, my only guess is that some akuma blood got onto his system and is infecting the rest of his body. Akuma blood is dark matter and kills humans. It's slowly breaking down his body from the inside out." Bakugo looked mad.

"WHAT THAT LITTLE F***** CAN'T DIE YET." Bakugo yells clenching his fists. " I want to go with you," he says daring me to say anything. I laugh at him, he thinks he can intimidate me." NO, Bakugo, I have no idea of the consequences if someone from this side crosses through the gate.

"So that means the only people that can travel to that side is you and Allen." Kanda says. I nod, He sighs grabbing his face, clearly stressed.

"When are you going?" I think for a second." I need to leave in the next few days. But first I need to find a big open space with concrete so I can draw the transmutation circle." He nods.

"Well in that time let's just spend as much time together as we can." I nod.

Suddenly a man with brown spiky I presume to be Bakugos father walks down holding cival. I get up walking over to him. I take my child staring at him. He's grown a lot." Aww who's my big boy." He giggles a bit reaching out, grabbing a piece of my hair pulling on it." Ouch cival, that hurts, but o guess I deserve it. I'm sorry for being away so long. He let's go then grabbing my hand.

For the rest of the night I just spend some time with my family. Forgetting about everything going on. Just for the night.

The next day me and Bakugo walk to school. I needed to ask nezu if I could use their training area.

The walk was silent. I could tell something was wrong with Bakugo, but I didn't want to pry. I know how he is and o don't think he wants me in his business.

Getting to school Bakugo walks to class while I go to the office. I knock on the bearing a come in. Walking in I see nezu and a few pro hero's.

"Silver, I'm so glad yo see you up and doing well." I smile at that." Nezu I wanted to talk about midoriyas health." His face immediatly darkens and he dismisses the hero's. When there gone I speak." Has Recovery girl tried healing him yet?" He shakes his head.

"Yes multiple times actually. Each time is the same though, no result." I sigh, I was afraid of that.

"Ok nezu i think I can help but I need to return to my birth world to do so. Theirs something there that's called Alkahestry. I need to travel their and learn it so I can heal midoriya." He looks stunned.

"How are you so sure that this will heal him." Staring him dead in the eye I reply with the most honest answer I can give." I don't, but this is the last resort we have. Midoriya has 2 weeks at most. If there's remotely a chance at saving him I'll take it."