13: Silver's threats

We both walk to todoroki's house in silence. When we get there he gives me a tour of the house. It was huge and beautiful. It even had a backyard. In the backyard was a girl. She had white hair with a few streaks of red in it." He stares at me blankly. Damn todoroki your killing me here.

"How about the pool I see you have one." I say he looks out the window to it, before nodding." That'll be fun. I haven't been swimming in a long time. I smile running off to get my clothes and change. When I come out todoroki was already ready waiting for me. I was wearing a tank top with shorts. He was wearing a bathsuit with some water type shirt.

We walk out. His sister looks up before looking away like she was nervous or something. I shrug, maybe she just wasn't a people person. I hurry over to the pool, throwing my towel into a lawn chair. I dive right in feeling the icy water against my skin.

Coming up I see todoroki shaking his head smiling." What?" He laughs pointing to his sister who was glaring at me soaking wet. I swim away saying sorry. She gets up going inside.

Todoroki jumps in splashing water everywhere.

Allen
Catching kanda was no easy task. Since he doesn't have Mugen he couldn't slice me. But I didn't have my innocence so i couldn't l use my left hand either. I had finally caught up with him and had to tackle him. By that time lavi and leenale had showed up helping me drag him back to the ark. Kanda cussing us out the whole time. I know it's been a long time but I think my sister rubbed off on him.

Silver
I laugh jumping from the tree into the pool. I was having so much fun. The last time I went swimming was on the way to the black order which was a long time ago.

We played all types of games like Marco polo, which I had never heard of before. Colors and we had a swimming contest which I just barely won. Todorokis a fast swimmer. Finally we had to get out as it was getting dark.

Climbing out i wrap my towel around my body trying to dry off. I then became aware that someone was staring at me. Looking around I notice that it was a flaming man standing on the porch." Hay todoroki whos that?" He looks to where I'm looking spotting the man. Surprisgly he just glares at him then looks away." That's my father." He says with disgust in his voice. I have a feeling he doesn't like his father very much.

We dry off and go in the house. I decide to take a quick shower and get the chlorine off my body.

I hop out drying off and getting dressed. Walking out i go to todorokis room to see he's not there. Walking to the kitchen i see he's not there either. I searched almost the whole house before hearing a small, quiet scream. I can from the backroom near the backyard. I take off running getting there in seconds thanks to my speed. Wait i see makes me gasp. Todorokis dad had just punched him in the stomach making todoroki grab his stomach and throw up. He lights his hand with his fire about to punch him again saying" defend yourself." In seconds I'm in front of todoroki defending him. Todorokis dad jumps back stunned at my speed." What the hell. Get out of my way girl. I'm trying to train my son." He growls glaring at me. I hiss at him. Whoa where did that come from?

"That is not training, its child abuse. I would be happy to give you a training regimen but this isn't training. Your lucky there are no police officers around." He glares at me." How dare you try and teach me how to raise my son. He will surpass almighty and there's nothing a little girl like you can do to stop me from making sure that happens." I hear todoroki gulp and step back." I laugh before staring at todorokis father coldly." Todoroki cover your ears." He hesitantly does so. When there covered I turn back to the man." Ok listen you piece of s***. Child abuse is not ok and especially because he's one of my best friends that I'm more protective of him. But if you ever and I mean ever lay a finger on him I will snuff out your flame for good."

Just to let him know I wasnt lying I let some shadows go,they appear behind todoroki so he can't see them. Todorokis father looked stunned, confused, anxious and last but not Least scared. But he quickly hides it by smirking." I'm not scared of a little girl like you. Boo hoo, you have a shadow quirk, congratulations, my fire is better." That p***** me off. My shadows lunge forward wrapping around his body.

He gasps struggling to break free." Apparently you are unaware of what happens when something is isolated from the light. It grows cold. I can make my shadows darker then anything on this planet, enough to immobilize you and neutralize your quirk. Like I said, i can and will snuff out your flame if I'm given enough reason to. I'm not afraid to kill when it comes down to it." With that I let him go, turning I grab todorokis hand pulling him from the room.

His dad didn't follow us or even look up when we left. "What did you say to him?" He asks staring at me curiously. I smile trying to reassure him. " I only gave him a warning. Hurt you again and there will be dire consequences." He looked shocked. But smiled." Thanks silver." I smile shaking my head." Now let's go watch a movie or something."

We stay up till 12pm watching movies and playing games untill I told todoroki we should go to sleep. We both needed it. Plus I'm trying to listen to gran more and take care of my body.

I know my stone won't last forever and that's ok. I just want to keep my body alive until then.