25: Flashing Red

I sigh. "Ok guys let's get back to work, I'll race all of you." Some jump up excited while others groan laying on the ground saying there dying and to go on without them. I laugh at there childish behavior.  The hairs on the back of my neck suddenly stand up and I feel chills. My right arm shudders as well. O god please tell me it's not who I think it is!

Please!

Please!

Please!

Please!

Not being able to take it any more I slowly turn around scared. Please don't be who I think it is. Turning all the way around I come face to face with a man I recognize all to well.

One that tried to kill me and my brother, who has abandoned us exorcists just to protect himself, one who has tried even killing for innocence. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Heart stood in front of me grinning. He was in his human form. I step back bumping into lida." Silver are you ok? Who is that man?" I shake my head still scared. The reason I'm so scared of the heart is because he tried to rip the innocence from our bodies while we were still alive.

 The reason I'm so scared of the heart is because he tried to rip the innocence from our bodies while we were still alive

Aizawa stands in front of us his eyes blazing red bandages floating in the air." Who are you? State your business then leave immediatly, you are on Yuuei grounds.

The Heart doesn't move only to smirk and stare at me." It's nice to see you again silver. How long has it been since we've seen each other? Around 500 or so years." He smirks again staring down at my arm. Unintentionally I scoot back more hiding my arm. Bakugo and midoriya must of gotten the hint I was uncomfortable with this guy as they move to stand in front of me. Awww there so sweat.

"You need to leave now."midoriya says." If you don't I'll f****** KILL YOU for scaring silver." Bakugo continues. The Heart smirks then burst out laughing.

"You guys can't kill him." I say my head down. Everyone turns to face me." How do you know that silver. We won't Know until we try." I shake my head." First of all your hero's, get that f***** thought out of your heads. Secondly you can't kill him because he's not human and is just as powerful as the Noah. Thirdly you can't kill him because if you do all the innocence that's left in this world, our exorcist weapons even my arm will all disappear and innocence is the only thing that can fight against Noah."

The Heart smirks." What do you want heart?" A wide wicked smile spreads across his face as he slowly morphs into his true form surprising everyone but me." I only want one simple thing. You see the Noah have grown stronger over the centuries and being as I am the heart I cannot let innocence be wiped from this planet. I need your innocence. It will be safe with me, you don't have to worry about that."

I got my teeth." No as I've said before you cannot have it and never will." His smile drops and he scowls at me." Very well I will just have to take it then."

In those few seconds I quickly push all of the students out of the way putting a shadow barrier around them. The Heart is a dangerous opponent. Despite having innocence he's a devil.

I run at him using my left hand to punch him. I want him as far away from my innocence as possible. I land a punch throwing him backwards. Immediatly he gets up lunging at me again. I can't kill him I half to trap him till I can do anything. There's only one technique I know that can do that but could possibly backfire as well.

"SILVER LET US OUT WE CAN HELP." Midoriya yells banging on the dome along with everyone else. I shake my head. Using more of my shadows they lunge at him. He dodges jumping back." Heart I don't want to fight you. I need my innocence to defeat the Noahs. If you were smart you'd understand that. Now please stop."

He seems to think about it for a second before lunging at me again." I didn't want to have to use it but you've forced my hand. SHADOW CORRUPTION." I yell throwing my arms outward. A ring of shadow forms around the heart. Black flames spring up.

The Heart stood staring at the flames with hatred." The flames are made of my shadows but there not hot to a normal person. Though since your pure innocence it will burn you. It's also been fused with the power of my stone. The power of hundreds of suffering souls something you as well won't be able to touch without draining yourself trying to purify the flames. The Heart glares at me. Knowing he himself wouldn't be able to touch them without getting hurt or killing himself. This was a huge risk and cam still no completely wrong but it's one of the only tecniques I know that can hold him and allow humans to pass through without harm.

Just to be on the safe side i also put a shadow dome around him. I release my classmates and teacher who immediatly run towards me. "Dammit silver I should f***** pound you into the ground for scaring me like that." Bakugo threatens making me laugh." Aww it's ok Bakugo I would of been fine." I lie. I doubt it. The Heart is a dangerous opponent for many reasons. One being I can't hurt or kill him without destroying the rest of the innocence in the world. " It's best that you guys stayed out of that fight. Like the Noah, the heart doesn't care about harming or even killing humans." I say making all of them step away a bit. Suddenly my chests hit by excruciating pain causing me to double over onto the ground.

" SILVER" I go to reassure them but end up only coughing up blood. I then see the flashing red. Pulling down my shirt I see my chest was flashing red. I instantly knew what it ment. I don't know how. I just knew that I didn't have much longer to live.