14: Allen

In the morning we get up getting dressed then head off to school. I didn't see todorokis sister or father. I think i scared him so much he doesn't want to face me. It's funny a grown a** man being afraid of a tiny girl. Well height wise I'm normal. But I'm just thin. Like really thin. I wish I could gain weight.

We stop at a small café on the way picking up coffee and bagels. I don't like coffee so I got hot chocolate, yummy. We get to school walking into the classroom. The first thing i see is Bakugo holding midoriya against the wall or was struggling to break free. Bakugo was giving his usual rant that he hates deku and that he shouldn't even be here.

I sigh setting my bag down walking over to them." Bakugo shut up and eat a bagel." I say stuffing the bagel into his mouth. He let's go of midoriya who smiles my way thankful. Bakugo starts eating the bagel a small smile on his face. Damn I don't think I've ever seen this kid smile. It's kinda nice when he does though. He's always so angry. I wonder why he's always so angry?

Sighing the bell rings and we all take our seats.

Allen
We were out of food. Damn we had to go get more. I sigh walking out of the food storage. I walk to lavis house knocking on the door. A minute later the door opens to show lavi. "Hay Allen what's up?" I smile," nothing much, do you want to go food shopping with me." He nods" sure." " great be ready in 10 and keep quiet. I don't want kanda to hear." He nods closing the door.

I walk to the arks door waiting for lavi. Lavi shows up a few minutes later. We walk through getting into the truck and head off to the city to get food.

Kanda
I was just walking around the ark board out of my mind when I hear Allen and lavi talking. Running in I listen." Hay lavi do you want to go food shopping?" " sure". I take off running leaving the conversation. Who cares there going to the city.

I run out the door jumping into the bed of the truck hiding under a tarp and some tools. It's not that the ark door was locked and I couldn't leave. It's the fact that where in the middle of no where and its an 30 minutes by car to reach the city. Running would take twice the time.

And surely they would send people after me as soon as they noticed I was gone. I sigh, I hope this works. I need to see the love of my life. I need to see silver.

The truck stops. I hear voices and the truck doors slam closed. I wait a few minutes making sure they were gone before jumping out. Looking around I see we're at some food store, in the city. I grin, I made it. I take off running in a random direction ignoring the weird looks I was receiving.

Silver
I sit in class staring at the teacher. Aizawa was teaching something about when your fighting a villain always be aware of you surroundings, because there may be civilians or more villains. I sigh when all of a sudden Timcampy starts hacking drawing attention to ourselves. I place him on my desk not knowing what to do. It's not like I can perform the himelick maneuver on him. He suddenly spits out Kandas sword." Timcampy be carefully with that." I hiss getting up to pick up the katana. Only when I pick it up do I notice it was glowing. What? That's impossible. Innocence doesn't glow unless it's been separated from its holder and the holder is nearby. Wait what?"I gasp, my head snapping to Timcampy." Timcampy, scout the area. Find kanda." Timcampy nods flying through an open window.

Looking up I see my class staring at me curiously." What is it silver is something wrong?" Midoriya asks. I shake my head." No the complete opposite, I just hope I'm right." I grin. Jumping out the window myself.

I land on the soft ground in a crouch. I getting up looking around. Please don't be a false alarm. I take off running out of the school gates." KANDA," I yell. If he's near by he'll hear my screams." KANDA I'M HERE." Turning onto a busy street I stop. There he stood looking around.

Tears brim in my eyes. It was him. He was really here." KANDA" I yell, his head snaps up catching my eyes. I take off running. KANDA, my kanda was here, right in front of my eyes. They love of my life was right there. I tackle him in a hug knocking us over, smashing our lips together.

The kiss was harsh and needing but was full of passion. Pulling away a minute later I lean my head on his chest crying." Ahhh its ok silver, I'm here now. Shhh. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry i wasn't there for you." I continue to hug him not letting go. "Hay silver as much as I've missed you we kind of need to get up. We're just laying in the middle of the sidewalk." I sigh knowing he was right. I stand helping him up." Here kanda, this belongs to you." I say holding his sword up. He stares at it for a moment before taking it and putting it in its holster." It's been so long since I've had my innocence. Do you still have Allen's?" I nod,

"Wait Allen's alive." He nods causing me to squeal. I jump up." We need to find him then, I want to see my brother. Where are they?" Kanda thinks for a moment." It's only been 1 hour so they should still be at store."

"Do you still remember how to get there?"" Yah I can take you." I smile nodding repeatedly. I can't wait to see see Allen.

Kanda retraced his steps leading us all over the place, but after a while we came to a super market." There inside?" He nods. I take his hand pulling us into the store. The walk seemed to take forever. Looking around I begin searching each isle. Checking the last row a sob escapes my mouth. There he stood with lavi holding two jugs of milk.

"Allen," his head snaps up. His eyes widen when they meet mine. He drops the milk causing them to burst,splattering all over the place. A smile spreads across his face as tears slowly make there way down his pale cheeks." Your really alive." I whisper still not believing my eyes.