28: Kanda wakes. We need to talk!!

Standing up the chair falls back." NO, your not taking my child away from me. I'm an exorcist protecting people is my job. Even when my own life is on the line, the ones I love and protect come before mine. If there's anyone who can guarantee my child's protection its me. Try and take my child I will bring hell down on this city. Try me!!" I say glaring at the doctor who backs away fearfully.

"I will let them know." With that I leave the room slamming the door. They can try taking my child, but I have an army behind me ready to help fight them.

Sighing I leave the hospital. I wanted to stay with kanda but I just needed to get away from there right now. I go back to the school. All of the kids were in the school there parents right next to them. Bakugo was in the corner rocking cival back and forth. His mother stood next to him cooing at cival who was laughing trying to grab her finger. The sight makes me smile.

Walking over I carefully take cival. Bakugo's mom smiles." He's a precious child. So innocent. " I laugh smiling down at him." Innocence does run in the family."

For just a while I allow myself to just forget all of our problems and just enjoy the time I have with my child and friends.

Opening my eyes i spy the plain white ceiling of the room. All might I guess didn't want me staying home alone without kanda so he offered for me to use his spare room. He was nice. Getting up I see cival still sleeping in his crib in the corner. Leaving the room I make my way down stairs to see All might in his non ultra form making smiley face pancakes and bacon.

I smirk at the sight." Who would of thought the big brave All might would be caught making smiley pancakes." All might turns a bright red." Aww Yagi are you blushing?" His face turns an even darker shade of red making me laugh. He mumbles something inaudible to a regular human but I heard it.

"She called me by my first name. Dang if she wasn't taken I would-" I stopped listening after that. There's to many horny boys around here literally. First the students now Yagi. I face Palm. What had my life come to. I'm engaged to kanda I would think that would be a hint that I'm taken, guess not. Some guys I guess are just........to put it politely, immature ignorant.

(I mean no offense by this)

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a cough. Yagi sets down a plate in front of me aznd takes a seat." So silver, will you be participating in the sport's festival in a few weeks?" Swallowing a bit of pancake I answer." What's the sport's festival?" He looks confused before realization crosses his face.

"O that's right this will be your first sports festival. The sports festival is were students from UA compete in a series of competitions chosen at random to have the chance to show off their quirks to heros who might want to sign them."

O so thats what it is." Yah sounds fun. Sure I'll join." The conversation is interrupted by a sudden cry from cival.

Getting up I go up stairs to see cival with his little arms wiggling through the bars of his crib. I laugh walking over to him." Cival what are you doing? Do you want out?" He squeals as if he understood me making me smile. Picking him up we walk down stairs to see Yagi now washing his plate.

I make a bottle for cival then sit in a chair and feed him. When he's done I burp him then eat my food.

I wanted to go to the hospital but i was afraid that doctor would try to take cival away so I just stayed at yagi's for the rest of the day.

Allen

I sigh sitting down. Most of the exorcists were in America right now me included. We were trying to rebuild the American branch. Surprisingly it wasn't in as bad condition as the European branch. It was pretty much still intaked except for a few collapsed walls and a part of the roof caved in. I left a note for silver on her bed letting her know where everyone was going. I hope she's ok. Naww what am I thinking silver's fine. Shes one of the most powerful exorcist to ever live. She'll be fine.

                            Kanda
I wake up to a blinding light. I squint my eyes looking around. I was a hospital room. The last thing I remember is fighting some villains who broke into our house. CIVAL, I bolt up only to immediatly grab my head as a piercing pain stabs through my head. Groaning I ease myself up to stand.

My clothes were sitting on a chair neatly folded. I need to get home. To make sure cival and silver are ok.

Damn how could I have let so stupid villains knock me out. I'm the great Yuu, Kanda.

Sighing I get dressed silently sneaking out of the hospital room and out of the hospital, which to my surprise was painfully easy. I expected at least one doctor or guard to have tried to stop me. Well atleast I won't loose any time getting home.

I'm home in 15 minutes. Opening the door I'm surprised to see almost everything back to normal. Well except the now missing, destroyed couch and furniture. The walls had been repaired. Closing the door I'm aware of the silence. Nobody was here, I could tell. Walking into the kitchen i see my innocence, and a note sitting on the table.

I sheath the sword and pick up the note.

         Dear kanda

             Currently I'm staying at Yagis place. He refused to let Cival and I stay home without you being there. Don't worry Cival and I are both fine. But something has come up and I need to talk to you.

Yagis house is,(Directions to house).
I can't wait to see you.

Ps. Yagi helped repair the house.

Pss. Hurry and get here. I miss my big teddy bear.

                         Love silver.

O god this girls going to be the death of me. But... I love her.

I leave heading to Allmights house.