26: Mine or Cival's

The authorities arrived at the school. They had arrested the heart with my help in cuffing him. Apparently there was someone in the police department that had a very strong quirk in creating barriers. After they had left the school we all were leaving when we were bombarded by the media and parents wanting to know what happened and if there child was ok. Which brings me to where I am now.

Surrounded by a mob of screaming parents and media. I groan I need to get home and feed cival. Well I guess kanda can do that. The formulas not that hard to make. But I like feeding him he's so cute when he needs to burp. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel a fist make contact with my face. It didn't hurt I was just more shocked.

Looking back up I see a lady who looked a lot like Bakugo glaring at me.

"It was you. Your the reason my son was in danger." I say nothing because I knew it was true. Another parent with shadows surrounding them steps forward." This is unacceptable. You shouldn't even be a student here yet you cause continues trouble and your putting all of our children in danger. My kid worked hard to get into this school. I'm not going to let him get hurt or worse just because of you. You lived your life a long time ago, let OUR children learn and live there lives safely while going through hero training before putting them in life or death situations." She says gritting her teeth, eyes blazing a sharp red color. If looks could kill I'd be six feet under right now.

What she said was true, but there were faults in it as well." I admit my presence draws the unwanted and I won't deny that I've put your children in danger, but you know what? I'm not human and I would die before harm came to these children. There's only a handful of people I like in this world, these kids are apart of them. I opted to leave to protect them. But they wanted me to stay, so I did." I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose." Just know that I will protect these children at the costs of my life." That's a promise I can keep happily. Danger is everywhere in this city. Something as simple as walking on the sidewalk could be dangerous. Everyday they put them selves at risk around me there's just a few more."

She stares at me before sighing." Fine, I'm fine with you staying but if my child comes into harm your dead." She says glaring at me. I sweatdrop." Besides he would never forgive me if he couldn't see his crush any more." I face Palm myself. I'm really worried now. How many of these kids have crushes on me?

"Thank you!" I say smiling wide. Suddenly my eye activates. I frown looking around. There were no akuma what was my eye spotting. I'm taken back when an arrow flies at kirishima. I gasp jumping in front of him catching the arrow. Spinning around I throw it back. It came from the top of a building a little ways away from the school. I see handy man and another one of those monsters from before. I flinch at the memory.

"Midoriya, Bakugo, kirishima get everybody into the school. That's the safest place now." I say staring that ugly a** man and monster down." Wait silver you can't. Last time you went up against the league of villains you didn't wake up for weeks." Midoriya says worriedly. I smirk turning around." Did you really think I went all out. I have enough power in me to destroy the city." But it would kill me." Getting your a** kicked sometimes is key. Yah it hurt but I was able to figure out what the monsters power was. There's a reason to everything midoriya don't forget that." Raising my hands shadows shoot from the ground towards the villains. Luckily the sun was going down so my shadows held more power than during the day.

I suddenly stop when he holds something out. No not something, someone. Cival. My heart drops as the villain holds my child in the air. Where was kanda? Why was cival with this villain?

Handy man smirks." What? Don't feel like fighting now. My blood boils at his words. They both jump down from the building. My heart skips a beat when they land. When the dust clears I see and hear cival squirming around in the man's hands not wanting to be touched by him.

"This is the deal silver let us kill you without a fight or I WILL kill your child." I felt even Hotter as if I could burst In to flames any second." Don't try anything funny either. Or I'll kill your child anyways." I stop. I didn't see any opening. Allen where are you? Please lavi, kanda komui, leenale, someone. What should i do? Our lives as bargaining chips. Even if I do give my life theirs no guarantee they won't kill cival. But if I don't they'll kill him definitely. What should i do?

Think silver think. There's got to be a way out of this. Aizawa refusing to go inside takes a step closer making handy man glare at him." I'm well aware of your quirk Eraser Head. If you try to interfere with this right after I will kill the students hiding in the school." Aizawa backs up a bit. I smile to him showing my gratitude for his attempt at helping. There was no way out of this.

Stepping forward I glare at them." I choose cival life over mine. But before I meet my demise let me take my child to Aizawa just to make sure hes out of harms way when my existence is ended." Handy man stares at me an angry expression plastered on his face before grilunting out a fine.

Slowly I make my way over to both monsters taking my screaming child who immediatly quiets down to small sniffles. He stares up at me with those giant innocent eyes of his. The look in them said he knew something was wrong just not what." Cival you be a big boy ok. Be good grow up and be strong and be the best hero you can be. I love you and so does daddy." I kiss his forehead handing him over to Aizawa. He immediatly starts screaming again. I give Aizawa the look only a mother could give." Get my child to safety forget about me." I say smiling. This was it. I never thought I would go out like this. Aizawa nods turning around running into the building.

Taking a breath I turn around.