48: Renounced family

Kanda
I slash at the barrier with no success of it breaking. Why, why won't she let me help her? We can do this together. I'm an exorcist too. I bang on the barrier one last time before slumping against it, falling to the ground.

The boy bakugo was blowing explosion off the barrier not putting even a dent in it." Shes reinforced the barrier with her innocence, we went be able to break through it." He growls. Making bigger explosions against it. I sigh, idiot.

                          Silver
I make it down town seeing all the Noah. I step out from behind the a building gaining there attention.

"aaaaaa silver in knee you would show up eventually. Can't resist saving your brother and friends, I see." The millennium earl says. I say nothing, I didn't know what to say.

Taking a deep breath." I propose a trade. I will willingly turn myself over with no fight if you let them go and stop attacking people of the world."

He thinks for a moment before snapping his fingers. I suddenly feel dark matter shoot me in the back. I scream dropping to the ground. Ok earl you've made the first move.

Rolling onto my back my shadows shoot from my hands at the akuma who shot me. Its impaled and exploded instantly.

Standing back up I glare at the Earl. He grins even more if possible." O this is going to be fun."

I dodge as the earl lunges at me with his sword. Activating my innocence I jump forward slashing as his chest, which he dodges.

I dodge another blast from another akuma, glaring at the earl. Suddenly light erupts from behind us. Turning around I see Allen. He was standing there reeling his light showing his yang side.

"Allen" I say happily. Before anybody has the chance to stop him he takes off towards me. I grab his hands smiling. Ready All- I'm suddenly ripped away from him by tyki. I push him away glaring at him." You know tyki there was a time I might have loved you, I wish I hadn't. Your a terrible person." He just laughs." The feelings mutual, silver." I stop he had loved me." You had loved me tyki?" He sighs lighting a cigarette nodding." I loved you all the way up until you killed everyone. Then my love turned to hate."

A feeling of guilt hits me, which I immediately push away. I had no reason to feel guilty for what I did. They were Noah. Evil being bent on the destruction of innocence and killing innocent humans.

"Tyki you must see that what your family is doing is wrong. Look around, us this really what you want. Did you even think what it would be like when every human on this planet is gone and your stuck with the Noah. Especially the twins." He shivers thinking." Tyki there is hope for you this war. Innocence will die out that's a fact. Quirks are an evolved version with no purification properties. One way or another once we're gone you'll just be a murder instead of an exorcist hunter. I-we can save you. We can save everyone." I say pleading with him.

He looked so troubled." Come on tyki don't listen to her. Shes just a traitor along with Allen" she says the last part lovingly. It made me sick.

"Road, as much as I don't want to admit it but silvers right. When we do kill all humans and take over the world, what then? I can't be stuck with the twins besides what about when we die. We won't have any body to reincarnate and take our memories. We've been planning our own demise all along." Tyki says in realization.

"I'm sorry road, but that's not a life I want to live." Tyki goes t ok stand next to me." I know there's no changing your mind earl so I'm renouncing my place in the Noah family. I want to live not doom myself to a pitiful life for the rest of the life I live."

The earl glares at him still smiling like the clown he is." I see you've chosen your side Tyki mikk." In the blink of an eye. The earl is stabbing tyki with his sword. My eyes widen as I gasp. Did he just? Am I seeing things."NOOOOOOOOO, TYKI." Road yells running over to us. The earl pill away stepping back. I catch tyki before he can fall to the ground.

I lay him on the ground. Blood poured from the wound in his chest. He didn't have long even with his Noah healing. Nothing, not even I could live through that wound.

Road leans over his body hugging him. Tears streamed down his face.

"Uncle tyki, please don't die. I don't want you to die." Tyki coughs up blood smiling." Don't worry road I'll come back. It will just take a while. She sobs more. Sheril Kamelot her adoptive father comes over hugging her close.

Tricia Kamelot turns to the Millenium earl with a glare and sour face." Why would you do that? Just because he didn't want to involved in your plan anymore doesn't mean you have the right to stab him." Right before my eyes the millennium earl does something I've never seen him do. O don't think anyone's ever seen him do it because we all gasp. The earl frown then turns angry, which was very scary. But Tricia doesn't seem affected and keeps going.

"That's it, Noah or not, we want out. I'm don't with you. We're done with you. All you do is boss us around saying do this do that. Did you know roads been so busy with your orders she hasn't been to school in for 2 months. She's so far behind the other students that she'll probably have to repeat the 5th grade. Im drawing the line here."I saw what he was going to do. Jumping forward my sword clashed against his. His face was something out of a horror movie. Was the millennium earl ever even human? He couldn't of been. No human could make a face that terrifying.

I gulp pushing him back.

"This ends here earl, one way or another."

He grins again." Yes it will end when I have your heart in my hand."