45: The world's going to s***!!

I stare at the white being." Where am I and who are you?" I ask, was this a villian? Did silver know this guy?

The being grins." I have many names, one you humans like to use is god, but you can take your pick, I don't care." God, what? Is he implying he's the almighty God that the bibles talk about. I don't believe him." You don't really have to believe me I'm just here to explain what's happening to you." He says.

Did he just read my mind? Did I say that all out loud? He seems to smirk at those questions as if he just heard me.

"Right now you are in a place called limbo, a place were an almost dead beings soul goes when its on the verge of life or death. While fighting, akuma blood entered your blood stream infecting you with dark matter. This is harmful and deadly to all humans. Right as we speak the dark matter courses through your veins infecting other parts of your body. Silver is trying to save you as we speak. Though I can tell you she's a powerful person. In her state, she won't last much longer." I knew this, I've know this for a long time. I just never wanted to admit it was Actually happening.

She's been growing sluggish and so very thin lately. It would be hard not to notice.

The being grins again sitting down.

"You might want to take a seat. Your going to be here a while.

Allen
I sigh leaving a café I had just eaten from. It's been about 3 days since silver left. I wonder if she's found out about any thing. I sigh walking around the town. I'm shocked when my eye suddenly activates. Looking around I see one, then two, then four, ten, 20, 50. Akuma where everywhere. They suddenly burst from there human skin scaring innocent bystanders. My innocence activates and I immediatly start fight. "Timcampy, go get the other exorcists there's to many and there still multiplying.

He flies away at top speeds.

I slice through a few akuma looking down. A few people were being shot at. Jumping down I go get in front of them blocking the shots with my cape. When they stop I jump up slicing through them, freeing their souls.

"Run, go hide." I say to which the people nod running off.

Aizawa
I stand in class teaching when suddenly the cities alarm system goes off. The students stand immediatly worried and I'm alert and not tired, ok maybe a little. What was happening? Why was the cities Emergency system being sounded.

The intercom then goes off." All students and teachers are to report to the gymnasium. The city is under attack and the schools is going on absolute lock down." I recognize the voice as the principle.

I look to the students seeing them freaked out and scares." Ok class were going to file into a line and go to the gymnasium calmly. That is the safest place right now. They nod immediatly getting in line leaving the room with me following. Other classes were in line's too looking very panicked. We all reach the gym locking the doors.

The gym was a literal bomb shelter that could with hold almost anything.

Nezu walks to the front of the line standing on some bleachers.

"Attention students, I know your all scared but try to just remain cal-" the gym doors suddenly fly open making everyone jump and turn around. Kanda walks in with a sour face. For the people who didn't know who kanda was which was most of the school they tried backing as far away as they could from him. But the people who did know him immediatly ran to him, which was all class 1-A.

" Kanda-kun what's going on?" Uraraka asks. Kanda sighs." The cities under attack from akuma and the Noah clan. I'm an exorcist so I can fight them. But you cannot, your quirks hold almost no innocence properties that would harm them." Kanda says scaring the students.

"So your saying there's no way to protect ourselves." Kirishima yells, obviously worried.

"Yes, but that's why I'm here. Silver would kill me if anything happened to you guys. So I'm here." They looked a bit relieved but still not entirely reassured." Wait what about Midoriya, he's still at the hospital in critical condition?" Todoroki asks clenching his fists.

"We already know, lavi is on his way over there right now."

Kanda then walks over to us signaling all teachers to gather. We gather in a corner away from the students.

"Kanda, is everything going to be ok?" Midnight asks. Kanda shrugs." Honestly, I don't know. This isn't just happening in Japan its happening all over the globe. This Is worse then the 100 year war. There billions of akuma attacking right now. There are only about a few hundred exorcists left in the world. I will stay to protect the school but I don't know what's going to happen from here." The teachers all looked pale and scared. I was to, it was out jobs as heroes to protect the human population and now we couldn't do anything.

There a sudden gasp." EVERYBODY LOOK THE NEWS UP." Someone in the crowd yells. I myself pull out my phone pulling up my news app. What I see makes my blood run cold. On top of the akuma attacking Villians were attacking as well.

I look up at my fellow teachers. This was bad. We couldn't fight akumas. But all heroes didn't know that. And now Villians were attacking. We could fight them, but it was practically a suicide mission." We have to alert the other heroes, and tell them not to fight the akumas. And that villains are attacking." I myself nod still not believing this was all suddenly just happening. But it was and the whole world at this moment was going to s***!