8: Confession part 1

Tyki.   8 hours before.
I called the earl to inform him of my latest discovery. Right now I'm sitting in a chair at a long table. The whole Noah family had been informed of this emergency meeting. None of them know why there here except for me.
" Milleny why are we here? Whats so important that we all needed to gather for a meeting. Normally the earl was always happy with a smile. He still had the smile but you could tell he was angry.

"Untill recently in Japan we've been having issues with our akuma. We thought it was some malfunction or someone with a quirk very close related to innocence had been destroying them. We sent out scouts and one was destroyed. Before it was destroyed we got a clear picture of who it was. It's silver she alive and well and drill is an Exorcist. I called you all to inform you of this and that I want tyki since he's the one who first found put about her to kill her. I sit shocked what. He chose me to kill her. I smirk after a few minutes. O I'm not just going to kill the b****, I'm going to make her suffer before I do her in.

                   Silver
Leaving the classroom I walk to the schools gym. Right now I just needed to calm down. Taking my coat off I don't even change or wrap my hands. Turning up the radio as high as it can get, I begin punching the punching bag with all my might. I don't know how long I stayed there for just that by the time I was done I was tired. Which was surprising. Blood littered the mat and bag but no wounds were on my body. I had healed. Eventually I leave the school going home.

                       Midoriya
I was becoming worried. Silver hasn't showed up to class for 2 days. School was just ending. Walking into the hall I spot nezu." Sensei can you please tell me where silver lives I'm worried about her. She hasn't come to school in two days?" He sighs but nods.

Following the directions to her place was easy. She lived in a small white house. Knocking on the door there's no answer, knocking again i still receive no answer. Checking the handle I'm surprised to find its open. Walking in I see a small living room with a tv. Loud music was playing. I follow it slowly to find a small room made into a make shift. Then I see the blood. It was everywhere on everything in the room. I spot silver in the corner doing some switch off one handed push ups. Pushing open the door silently she suddenly jumps up staring at me with a look on her face as if she was ready for war. It scared me.

"Silver are you ok? You haven't been in school for the last two days." She sighs standing." I'm fine just training." I sigh walking over grabbing her hand." Whoa what are you doing." She asks trying to pull her hand back." You need to get out of this house, its not healthy to stayed cooped up like this." She sighs not fighting me. She must agree. I take her to a nearby café." We order food after much fighting on how she doesn't need food to survive." Sitting there was awkward." So midoriya how's your training with all might. I stare at her shocked. How did she know I train with him?" Don't look so surprised. There's not much I don't know about the place. Or the teacher and students. 

I shiver thinking how she could know so much about the people and places around her. Dinner goes by quick. We leave the café shortly after finishing our food. We begin just walking around the city. We were walking past  a shop when she stops. I of course stop as Well looking to what caught her attention. She was staring at a dancing game that was surrounded by a group of people." Hay midoriya can you dance?" I gulp not liking where this was going.

How could I of let her drag me into this. I was supposed to go first then she would go. I picked the song remember the name. The music starts and i gulp.

I follow the music stepping on the correct arrows but I couldn't get any of them damn. Guess dancing isn't my strong point.
After i get off silver meets me." Awww its ok midoriya maybe a few lessons will help everybody's got something there not good at. Like my for example finds a way to burn soup. HOW DO YOU BURN SOUP?" She yells making me jump. I snicker earning a glare from her. She goes up finding a song. I couldn't believe the song she choose when it started playing. You can't even understand the guy.

SArrows pop up and go at an alarming speed but she pressed each and every one of them. She eventually started singing along. Her voice was so beautiful, though she's good at singing I think she should sing mellow things. I think it would sound way better.

When she finishes people cheer highfiving her. She smiles jumping off." Hay midoriya i was thinking. Invite the class, its Friday, we don't have school tomorrow." She says I smile that's actually a good idea.

                         Bakugo
"Dude are you really going to give it to her. No offense but you don't seem like the romance type." Kirishima says walking next to me." O shut the f*** up its not like you've ever had a f****** girlfriend before." Kirishima laughs p****** me off more. I thought the flowers were nice. Isn't this what girls are into? Actually silver doesn't really count as a normal girl since she acts more like a guy then a girl. O hell I hope I'm not becoming gay.

Looking over to kirishimas chest I confirm that no I wasn't becoming gay. I did like silver though. She was s strong independent woman who wasn't afraid to do what she wanted and could kick some a** when she wanted.

I was wearing casual clothes a tank top and some sweatpants. Midoriya texted 30 minutes ago saying they were having a dance competition and that every one would be there. At first I declined then he texted saying silver was here. I couldn't resist coming. I can believe Deku knows I like silver. Is it really that obvious.

We finally get to the place. Music was blaring from the place light were showing through he windows. Looking through my breath hitches. There she was in her exorcist cloths dancing on the machine. She was dancing to some song. But the way she was dancing was so graceful. We walk in. Immediately I walk over to where silver was.

                                 Silver
Once my song was over I turn around hoping off the machine. Problem was I didn't see Bakugo standing there and bumped into him knocking him over.

Immediately I reach out grabbing his hand before he falls. I laugh at his confused face when hes back on his feet. His face flushes making me laugh a bit." Aww I'm sorry Bakugo, I didn't mean to knock you over."