2

I hurried into the diner grabbing my name tag, and straightening out a little. Luckily it wasn't incredibly busy.

It started of a usual day ; rushing around, taking orders,

I was pouring coffee for a customer when two men walked into the diner.

The quiet chatter seemed to die down the minute they came in. The atmosphere became tense as onlookers stared at them in amazement and fear.

And I could see why.

They had an air of power and dominance about them. Their presence alone had caused time to stop.

The one on the left had short blonde hair, green eyes and broad shoulders.

He was muscular and gorgeous but he was nothing compared to his friend beside him.

His hair was a dark brown and his eyes a mesmerising ocean green. His jawline was sharp and defined, decorated with subtle stubble. The urge to stroke his face was inexplicable.

Something about him made me weak at the knees and I struggled to look away from him.

Mentally cursing myself for gawking at a complete stranger, I served the coffee and walked over to the Gods in human form to take their order.

My hands started to shake as I neared their table..

Julius' POV
"Come on Julie just one stack of pancakes isn't going to hurt!" Xavier said dragging me towards the diner.

I scowled at his nickname for me.

We were driving back towards the pack when my Beta decided that he just needed to be fed at this exact moment or he'd die(like he hadn't eaten twice already).

Knowing my best friend, he wouldn't back down until he was given what he wanted.

Reluctantly I gave in knowing, I didn't have a choice. The moment I walked in I was hit with the most mouthwatering scent.

MATE! my wolf yelled. I followed the direction of the scent to see my mate already staring at me in shock. I bit my lip to calm myself down.

God she was absolutely stunning! She was of a small stature, but had an amazing figure. Her brown eyes were like pools of gold, warm and inviting.

Xavier pulled me out of my trance and towards a small booth. My mate glided towards us making my wolf go crazy.

"Damn look at the waitress over there. She's got a nice a.." I growled cutting him short. I clenched my jaw, trying to rein in my wolf. He was my best friend, a brother to me ; but she was mine and nobody was allowed to objectify her.

He looked at me then at her twice before it clicked.

"Woah" he said with wide eyes. "You should be thanking me Julie." Getting over his initial shock.

"Hi may I take your order?" Her voice was angelic and immediately made me smile.

" Yeah I'll have the triple stack with bacon"

"Yeah I'll have the same please" I say looking directly into her honey coloured eyes. She shivered at the sound of my voice making my smirk even wider.

Flustered, she scurried away with our orders. I frowned slightly as disappeared behind the counter, missing her already.

Estrella
I walked away with their orders struggling to control my breathing. The urge to reach out and touch him was unbearable, almost inhuman.

I was convinced he was a God, hiding here on Earth. I couldn't even hide how much every little one of his actions had affected me. His beautiful eyes, his smile and oh God his dimples!

His voice shook my core making me ears tingle.

'Get a hold of yourself Estrella!!' I mentally screamed to myself.

Taking a deep breath I picked their orders up and carried them out into the dining area trying my hardest not to even make eye contact with the man in question.

I muttered a quick "you're welcome" when they had thanked me and hurried away to attend to something else.

The whole time I subconsciously felt his eyes on me which put me on edge. When it was time to bring out the cheque, I was relieved that he'd be leaving and I wouldn't feel so disorientated, but sad that I would never get to see this sexy stranger again.

Gingerly, I placed the cheque on the table.

Just as I was moving my hand, mystery man's hand came into contact with mine. Instantaneously, I felt a small pleasurable jolt of electricity making feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

" Estrella could you come here for a minute?" My manager Rob called. I was snapped out of my trance and I stuffed my hands into my pockets. Apologising to my customers, I spun around and went towards Rob to see what he wanted.

It was strange but I could have sworn I heard a growl.

Unfortunately by the time I turned back around the two men had gone. I sighed feeling a little more upset than I should have, then I realised a little pink note.

"para ti mi amor" (for you my love)
Julius Stone

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. I didn't speak a whole lot of spanish but I understood it quite well. I giggled internally.

Julius was such a sexy name and matched his appearance perfectly.

I gasped when I looked closer and realised he'd left me a $200 dollar tip.

"He must be insane!" I muttered to myself before continuing to work. Something told me this was not going to be the last I would see of Julius Stone.