40

A/N: Hey loves! I'm so sorry this is going up so late! This weekend has been absolutely insane.
As always, comment, vote and share!
Kisses,
-J
Ok Ada. Before we release you for good, is there anything else we should know?" Julius asked.

"Yes Alpha. Alex had another site. A manufacturing one. He's also keeping prisoners there. "

"When you say manufacture, what exactly do they manufacture there?" I asked.

"Chemicals and chemical weapons. Like scent Masker,wolfsbane tranquillisers and a ateríos that stops female heat."

I shifted uncomfortably at the sound of wolfsbane. I had seen the damage it did to a wolf during one of my visits to the infirmary. It made both the human and wolf side so weak and vulnerable.

"Scent neutraliser. That's what you used to hide your scent." I realised, speaking aloud.

"Yeah that's right." Ada mumbled, briefly making eye contact with Xavier.

"And the anti-heat steroid?"

"It hasn't been tested. I used it once on..."

"On?" I pressed.

"I used it on Alina, the night you came into your powers. My da... Alex wanted all of you awake, no distractions."

I sighed not sure what to say. Julius clenched his fists, before taking a deep breath.

"But she was fine. I gave her something to flush it out of her system the day after."

"Ok. I need you to write down the location  of the site for me. I will have warriors go and take a look immediately. Do you know if there will be any posing threats?"

"No. Aaron was the overseer of the factory. But when he joined my dad in Spain, he left one of his warriors in charge. I strongly doubt they will oppose you now that both their leaders are dead."

"Ok perfect. Well I should just warn you that it will take some time for the pack members to forgive you and get used to your presence. I think it's worth laying low for today, maybe stay inside?"

"No actually Xavier is taking Ada off territory to the next city over."

I looked at Xavier, trying to convince him with my eyes. He was too nice to say no.

"Yeah that's right ; I mean yeah if Ada wants to go of course."

"I would like that." She spoke shyly, a ghost of a smile gracing her face.

"Great. It's settled. You two will go have fun and get to know each other. And Julius and I will finish up planning the ceremony."

The two stood up and exited the study.
"I'm guessing you planned their little date." Julius chuckled, beckoning me over to him.

I leaned on the big oak desk. "Maybe. Maybe not. Mates need to spend time together. It's very important."

"Well mate, if you're done playing matchmaker, I'd very much like to spend time with you right now."

"Oh, is that so Alpha?" I asked, playing with his tie.

As I sat up on the desk, Julius slid forward so that he was directly between my legs.

"I'm so fucking lucky." He murmured.

"And why is that?"

"Because my mate is absolutely perfect."

"I wouldn't say perfect. Far from it actually. And besides, I'm the one that's lucky. I've never been in a mutual relationship, where I receive as much adoration as I give. " I confess honestly.