52

A/N: hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating (don't worry I won't bore you with my sob story!)

The castle was a lot less gloomy that it looked from a distance. Each room was pleasantly illuminated with warm spotlights, giving it a sort of homely feeling. A whole room had been deemed my dressing room for the day. Everywhere you turned, there was a woman who was to assist me with either hair, makeup or clothing, which was tradition but in my own opinion a little much.

"Estrella are you ok?" Ada asked, watching as the makeup artists fussed over my face.

"I think so. I mean I don't know. I...ughhhh."

"Estrella calm down! I know you're nervous but you're ruining you makeup crinkling your forehead like that." Penny scolded.

"Nervous? No of course not. How could I possibly be nervous. It's not like I'm about to stand in front of every Alpha in the world and be crowned queen of all werewolves!" I laughed sarcastically.

I looked down at my stomach, which was barely concealed by my silk robe. My dress had been altered so that it fit over the bump. I decided to stick with my overly puffy gold ball gown. It had long sleeved and a sweetheart neckline, which also needed to be altered, seeing as my boobs had grown immensely already.

My world was would completely changed in a matter of minutes. I hoped that I would have settled into the new role before the arrival of our baby.

I then diverted my focus to the dress. The intricate embroidery of the lace bodice embodied the elegance and grace, I as queen was meant to possess.

I had personally chosen that shade of gold, as it matched the colour Julius' eyes turned when his wolf surface ; a phenomenon that not only displayed his power but made me myself feel so secure.

"Ok Luna. I'm done. Elle and Bea will now assist you with your gown."

"Thank you Cathy."

I stared at myself in the mirror. It was intense, to say the least. My textured brown hair was scraped back into a tight yet elegant bun. My makeup was heavier than expected, my cheek bones contoured and my lips a bright blood red.

I had just stood up when Elle and Bea hurried over and helped me into the gown. The reality of the situation set in the moment the zipper was all the way up.

I definitely looked the part. Whether I could play the part was a completely different story.

Over the noise of all the ladies in the room, I heard a faint knock on the door. I recognised the woman from her long blonde hair and grey eyes.  "Your highness. I do believe that I have not formally introduced myself. My name is Hera."

"Hello Hera. I remember you. You were one of the women from the council. Nymph?"

"Yes that's correct! I see you've been brushing up on the study of the supernatural."

"Oh yes. With great power comes great responsibility."

She laughed lightheartedly. "Well your highness, it is time for you to assume your position."

I took a deep breath and followed her out of the room.

"Good luck sis!"

"You've got this!"

"Don't panic!"

I looked back at my sister and my friends gratefully.

The ceremony itself was being held in the court yard of the palace, which was beautifully decorated with gold and navy blue.