7

It had been two weeks since the dream about my ex and I had my first date with Julius.

We'd met up a few more times and I liked him more than I was going to admit.

Today was Saturday and I was treating my sister to a girls day. Our First Destination, the spa.

"Gosh now I know how pigs feel. The mud is oh so relaxing."

Penny sighed in agreement.

I had been skeptical about rolling around in a tub of brown slop but after a lot of convincing, I agreed and ended up being pleasantly surprised.

It was warm weird and wonderful all at once. Definitely worth every penny!

After the treatment was over,we stood up and headed to the showers. Realising there was only one shower vacant we both raced forward.

Unlucky for Penny, I was the faster woman.

I shrugged my shoulders as she scowled
and I smirked in victory. Once we were both done we went to check out each of the shops on the first floor.

"Ooooooooooh Victoria Secret is having a saleee! Come on Estrella. I neeed to check it out" Penny whined.

Oh yes. Just like she neededed to buy the 6 tops from Urban Outfitters, the 3 skirts from Zara and and the hand full of lip stains from Sephora. It was a good thing she worked part time at the Diner on school holidays because
there was no way I was going to fund her excessive spending spree.

We walked into the lingerie store and I nearly rolled my eyes at girls squealing over a pink G string.

Now don't get me wrong sometimes wearing a thong is more practical than full briefs especially if you're wearing leggings or a loose dress.

But I really didn't understand G- strings.

Why would you want an itty bitty piece of floss stuck between your cheeks for hours on end?

I followed my sister around the store looking at countless numbers of bras and underwear.

"Hey you should get this. You're probably going to need it. " she held up a pink lace bustier with matching panties then handed them to me .

I scowled as my face heated up. The thought of Julius seeing me in a small piece of see through fabric made me tingle all over.

"Just hurry up and get what you need Penelope" I say, dismissing her.

" I need the whole store!" She whined again making me roll my eyes. Gently I set the sexy clothing back down.

I found myself thinking about Julius more and more. Was I really ready to take such a big step with him? We weren't exactly official yet and my previous sexual experiences had been less than pleasant.

Gosh! He probably has so much experience with girls who were probably amazing in bed. I frowned at the thought.

" Hello Earth to Estrella!" Penny shouted snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at her, confused.

"I just asked if I could borrow your hair and make make a nest for my baby bird and you said yes" she said rolling her eyes.

I smiled apologetically.

"Anyways. Creepy Corey has been staring at you this whole time." I looked up and sure enough, there was our neighbour Corey in The Sports department store, grinning at me.

I smiled before ushering Penny out of Victoria secret. Corey was our neighbour and a really nice boy but something about him was just, off hence the nickname Creepy Corey (Penny's nickname not mine).