31

A/N: hey lovelies! New Chapter here. We learn a little about the past here, through Mrs Stone's entries.
Enjoy!
Vote and comment !
Kisses,
-J

I studied the diary carefully. The handwriting was beautiful and so neat.  10th June 1990 was the date of the first diary entry

Dear Diary,
Hi. I'm Valentina. Today I finally turned 15. I am so thankful my parents got me this diary. Finally somewhere to put deepest my thoughts! I just hope my sister Alexa stays out of this. God she can be so nosy!

Mrs Stone was talking about receiving said diary for her 15th birthday, a gift from her parents.

I skipped forward a little bit.

1st March 1993.
Dear Diary,
Tonight, the Alpha is throwing a huge party to celebrate the recent completion of the new pack house. My parents insist I dress up for the event, not that I'm really complaining. But if I'm honest my outfit isn't my biggest concern.
My biggest concern is the Alpha's son, Marc Stone.  He is muy guapo (very handsome). I've had a crush on him since forever but he never notices me. He's always swarmed by the girls in the pack who gush over him like crazy! I want to see him tonight, but at the same time I don't. Gosh this is all so confusing!

2nd March 1993
Dear Diary,
So I found my mate. And you don't even believe who it is. The one and only Marc Stone AKA the Alphas son! We found out last night at the Alphas party. Of course this is what I've secretly always wanted, but now that I have it, I'm starting to also have doubts. Will
Marc renounce his womanising ways for me?
Or will he end up rejecting me because I'm not like most of the other girls in the pack? He seemed more shocked than pleased at the fact that we were mates but it's really early days.

I skipped forward about a year. My heart swelled when I saw the date.

15th January 1994
Dear Diary,
He's here! My precious little gem is here!

Julius Philippe Stone.

I'm going to be honest. It was so damn painful. I have never experienced anything like it. But boy was it worth it!

He looks just like his dad. Same piercing ocean green eyes. Same Hershey's kisses shaped birthmark on his bottom.
I'm in love! I will definitely be teaching my son Spanish so we can have conversations that his dad won't fully understand.

Speaking of daddy, Marc is still knocked out cold. He passed out the minute Julius' head poked out from inside me.

You'd think an alpha wolf who has been in hundreds of  battles would be used to a bit of blood!

Vi and August had also come from the palace to see my little baby. He was already becoming a little celebrity!

Sure I wasn't optimistic about being a mother at such a young age. Heck, I was still an inexperienced little girl who was still learning to cope with her Luna duties.

But one thing is for sure. With Marc at my side I have the strength to accomplish anything.

This may be my first day of motherhood, but I know that I am going to do well ; for the sake of my sweet baby boy.

I chucked  at the sweet and almost comical recollection of Julius' birth. Just from reading it, I could tell that Mrs Stone loved her son very much.