36

A/N: hey loves! New chapter! Contains scenes of mild violence and mature references.
Enjoy!
Vote and Comment!
Kisses,
-J

My eyes fluttered open and I squinted a little, adjusting to the bright lights of the room. I was in some sort of old fashioned infirmary. Slowly and surely I sat up in bed, ignoring the stinging in my neck. Sadness and anger bubbled up inside me as I thought back to the previous events.

I bore Aaron's mark now, not Julius'.

They planned to use me as a pawn in their sick little game. I needed to find a way out of here before it was too late. I didn't personally think my eggs were all that special but from the way Alex talked about them and the lengths he went to get me I knew that allowing him access to the power my offspring could potentially have was in all aspects, a very bad idea.

My thoughts were interrupted by a woman entering the room. She was quite a bit older than me, maybe around my dad's age. She had beautiful long brown hair and brown eyes.

Her exterior, unlike the rest of the population in this God forsaken castle, had not been hardened by violence. Looking at me sympathetically, she checking things like my blood pressure, temperature and so on.

"Your body is rejecting it you know." She stated.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your body. It's rejecting the mark. This exactly why we don't force mark another wolf's mate. That's exactly what that bastard tried to do to Alexa. But she wasn't having any bit of it much to his dismay." I watched her intently as she spoke. Her tone was laced with anger and disgust.

"You're not werewolf are you?" I asked
"No. Not at all. I'm 100% human. And I know for a fact that you are not wolf. Angel correct?"

"Yes that's right. What's your name?"
She hesitated for a few moments.

"Demetria. I already know your name is Estrella. You've been the talk of the town."She said smiling slightly.

"Yeah I know. Who would have thought being well known would could lead to ending up in a prison like this?" I joked.

Demetria laughed but she instantly went quiet when someone entered the room.

"Hey nurse whose name I never bother to remember. I'm going to need to take Estrella now." Aaron announced.

"I would not advise that Sire. She's not completely 100% stable yet." Demetria warned, trying her best to shield me from him.

"Listen bitch. I run shit. I decide what happens and when it happens. Estrella comes with me now and that's final. Guards, pick her up, let's go."

Demetria attempted to fight the guards off but it was no use.

"She doesn't even need to be conscious for this next stage of my plan." He laughed sinisterly.

I held back the tears as one guard pinned Demetria to the ground and the other two dragged me out of the room and into one across the hall.

This next room was a little more like a bedroom, with one king sized bed in the middle. The guards threw me onto the bed and waited for Aaron to dismiss them.

"Now then. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. It will hurt less if you relax babe."
I cringed at the pet name, feeling physically unwell.

"What...what are you doing?"

"Well sweetheart, in order to obtain the powers of an angel-werewolf hybrid, we are actually going to need a living angel-werewolf hybrid. I won't explain the sex part because I already taught you all about how that works. You wanted to be special. And now you are. So stay still and cooperate."