17

A/N hey guys. Here's the next chapter
Vote, comment and share
Kisses
-J

"Damn this place is huge! It's like I've died and gone to shopaholic heaven." Penny squealed once we reached the mall. The talk of retail therapy had obviously put her in better spirits.

Of course the charming Zeke and Peyton had accompanied us along with another guard, (as requested by the big bad alpha) whose name was Daniel.

We first went to Sephora so Penny could drown her sorrows in lip glosses and highlighters.

"How do girls even wear all this stuff? " Zeke asked horrified.

"Look at all the instruments they use. Where exactly do you put this one?" Peyton asked even more horrified with an eyelash curler in his hand. I laughed at their silliness along with the girls.

I for one wasn't very good at any of the hardcore makeup stuff. When it came to contour and eyeshadow, I was as clueless as the guys.

Slowly, we'd fallen into a repetitive cycle. Enter a store, watch Penny and Alina fawn over any cute item within a mile radius, pick something up for ourselves and then move onto the next store.

We were just about to pass another clothing store when I suddenly remembered something very important.

"The Luna ceremony!"

"Oh yeah that's in 5 days. That means we have to find you the perfect dress today!" Alina smirked dragging me into the store.

"Well you should now this initiation ceremony is very important. You stand at the front and you're introduced to the pack members as their leader and their alpha's second half. The Luna is an incredibly important role. Everyone in the pack looks up to her and looks to her for inspiration."

I contemplated just how big of a deal the Luna title was and what exactly I was getting myself into.

I could already feel the stress lines forming from thinking so hard.

This particular clothing outlet had very expensive and elegant looking gowns, which I definitely believed I would not be able to pull off.
8 dresses later I was ready to give up. As I expected none of the gowns looked nice on me.
I walked out of the dressing room in the dress I'd originally worn, feeling deflated.

"Ok Estrella try this. Just trust me this gown is the one" Alina chirped.

"You said that 6 dresses ago" I huffed before taking the gown and trudging back to the changing room.

Once it was on I called Penny to come help me zip it up. Thankfully this time, I wasn't repulsed by the image of myself in the mirror.

It was a long strapless dark green gown that trailed 1 metre behind me. It hugged my body well without being too restricting. It was simple, classy and perfect for the occasion.

 It was simple, classy and perfect for the occasion