56

"Listen I brought you to this office to tell us exactly what the hell you want." Julius gritted out.

"Wow. So much strength and power in your voice. I'm guessing you too are also not a human. You're another strange creature. Nymph, vampire. Wait, no, don't tell me, you're a fucking dog! How quaint!"

I could feel Maximus' anger as well as Julius'.

"What is all of this about Natasha?"

"Oh, now you want to talk to me, after leaving me to raise two kids on my own?"

"Yes that was my biggest mistake. Leaving my two beautiful daughters in your incapable hands."

"You ruined our lives. We haven't seen you for years and things have been so much better." Penny spoke.

"What was that Penelope?"

"I said I am much happier without you in my life and I hate you from the bottom of my heart. You make me feel sick by just being in my presence."

"You ungrateful little bitch."

Daniel and Ella enter the room the second Tony flew up out of his seat.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that!" Tony shouted, beating me too it.

"Oooh another dog. One for each of you. Impressive. I suppose, if you're going to sleep with someone, sleep with someone who can protect you."

"Enough!" Julius boomed, causing the whole room to vibrate. Ella being the only human amongst us, shook with fear, clutching onto Daniel.

"I'm going to ask you one last time. What the hell do you want?"

"Exactly what my lovely daughters are taking from you. Money."

I scoffed, the anger building up inside me.

"Are you out of your mind? Why the hell would I give the woman who caused my mate so much pain anything? I should have called the police the moment you came in here!"

"I sold the house and went to live with my boyfriend. But that good for nothing son of a bitch kicked me out! And as for causing your 'mate' pain, I have no idea what you're talking about. I made Estrella the woman she is today."

"Yes. You did. You taught me how important it was to take care of those you really care about. I had always thought you had ruined me as a person. But you didn't. You made me realise that I still had so much of life to live. When I had bad days, I always remembered, it could be worse ;I could be a good for nothing sorry excuse of a woman like you. But thankfully I'm not. I have not given birth, yet I know that I love this child more than you ever loved Penny and I."

"So the answer is no Natasha. We will not be giving you a single penny."

"You really want to do that Mr Stone? Well jokes on you because Penelope is still under 18."

"And so?"

"She is still legally under my custody."

"You take that course of legal action and I will file to have Penny under my custody."

"Then I will have Estrella arrested for the theft of my money and kidnapping of my daughter."

"I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER BITCH! And that money was ours and you know it!" Penny shouted.

"But who's account was it withdrawn from?" She smirked.

I stilled for a second remembering how I had obtained the money.

"That's right. Mrs Natasha Alvarez."

"But that money wasn't yours. Our father had given it to you to take care of us, which you obviously didn't."