43.5

Warning - very sexual scene ahead
Below is a picture of Estrella's lingerie.
You may skip this chapter if you really want to.

I fiddled with the lacy fabric of my outfit. I was nervous. I had never been comfortable with exposing my body to members of the opposite sex. My insecurities always got the best of me.

But I wanted this ; to give Julius all of me. I was determined to feel closer to him by any means necessary. Alina and I had searched the whole store before we stumbled upon this absolutely beautiful set.

It included red fishnet stockings with matching panties and a chiffon robe with a fluffy hem line. I was never the seductive type but it made me feel sexier than ever.

And the bra came in my size too. A match made in heaven!

I straightened up a little as I heard the door open and someone enter the bed room.

It's now or never Estrella!

Slowly I opened the En suite door to reveal myself.

"Estrella are you ok I wa.." he stopped mid sentence and swallowed hard. Feeling conscientious I tried to cover up a little.

I knew I wasn't all that great to look at but I didn't expect him to react this way. Before I could even turn and retreat back into the bathroom Julius stalked towards me.

Excitement stirred within me as he got closer and closer. "You are more than just great to look at mi amor. You are perfect" He whispered making me shiver.

My eyes widened when I realised he could probably hear my thoughts. I giggled unable to contain myself. His jaw clenched and he pushed me up against the wall. "I love this sweetheart but it's taking all my self control not to take you right here right now. Are you sure that's what you want because if I start I won't be able to stop." He growled, his eyes flickering.

I bit my lip and nodded vigorously as Julius trailed his lips down my neck. I left out a soft moan when he reached my mark. He looked up at me, his green eyes now completely gold.

I could see the emotion in them clear as day now.

Lust.

He laid me down on our bed and hovered over me staring at me like I was going to disappear. I smiled a little and rested my hand just above his boxers.

Gosh I was feeling confident today!

He was almost instantly snapped out of his trance and removed his shirt and tie, and shoes just as quickly. I removed my robe and tossed it aside. Julius' attention was back on me again, which increased my excitement. I leaned up and kissed him, closing the small gap between us. This kiss was very different from the one at the ceremony. This one, was passionate and demanding. Before I knew it, the bra was ripped clean off. On instinct, I used my arms to cover my chest a little.