28

A/N: Hey lovelies! Again I'm sorry this chapter was up so late! I've been ill but I'm up and running now.
As always, vote, comment and enjoy!
Kisses,
--J

"Good morning Mr Stone."

"Good Morning Sir."

"Morning Mr Stone"

"Good Morning Mr Stone"

Julius nodded at all of them in return.  His acknowledgment seemed to be a very big accomplishment, as most of them smiled at his curt response.

They were definitely surprised to see me beside him. A few frowned at me but most just stared with curiosity.

"Good Morning Mr Stone." A woman in a black mini skirt and white V neck blouse approached us, her heels clicking furiously against the floor. Her long black hair was waist length and contrasted her piercing green eyes.

"Good morning Karlie. Estrella this is one of my assistants Karlie. Karlie this is my girlfriend Estrella Gordon. She will be attending all my meetings with me today."

"Girlfriend? Wow. Interesting you've never mentioned a girlfriend Mr Stone. Everyone in the office just assumed you were a bit of a playboy. Well it's nice to meet you Estella."

"Estrella" I corrected.

"Oh yea right I'm so sorry. Well Mr Stone your first meeting doesn't start till 11 so I think that gives us enough time to go over the files again.

"Right I'll go and get some coffee and I will meet you in my office."

"Oh no need sir I will go get it for you. I'm not sure what you like Estrella so would mind coming with me to the break room?"

"Sure no problem."

Julius released my hand from his hold, allowing me to follow Karlie. I struggled to keep up with the woman. How she managed to move so fast in her 6 inch stilettos was beyond me.

"So how long has this thing you have going on   Mr Stone been going on ?"

Talk about straight to the point!

"Not very long." I shrugged. I figured the vaguer my answers the better.

"Oh really? That explains why I haven't heard about you. You see I've known him for a couple of years now."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. So what exactly was I supposed to do with this info?

"Oh really? Nice." I replied awkwardly.

"Yeah so we are probably going to end up together."

You say what now?!

I blinked a couple of times before turning to look directly at the woman. I was sure my ears were deceiving me.

"I'm sorry?" I laughed.

"Everyone in this office knows that I'm Julius' one true love. It's just taking him a while to realise it. He's had a few girlfriends here and there but none of them have really stuck."

We entered the break room where a few other employees were taking a breather. The males amongst them seemed to almost physically brighten up when Karlie had arrived. But she took no notice of her admirers.

Great! Another delusional chick that's obsessed with my boyfriend!

"I didn't mean to upset you or anything. I just thought I should let you know before he dumps you to be with me."