18

A/N :Hey guys here's another chapter!
Up above is a picture of Damian White
Enjoy!
Kisses,
-J

I sighed.

He was pissed.

I looked at Alina for help. She nodded at me and then in her brothers direction.

Right. soothe a wolf with his mate's touch.

I stood up and walked over to him, reaching out gingerly to touch his bicep. He seemed to relax instantly under my touch. Pulling me to him possessively he ran his free hand through his hair.

"Just leave I will speak to you in the morning." As soon as he said this the boys up and left.

"Well would you look at the time, I think it's time to go and uuummm brush my hair?" Penny said.

"Oh yeah I think I will go help Penny brush her hair!"

With that Alina, and Penny left the room leaving Julius and I alone. Silence fell on the room.

"What was that for?" I asked moving myself so that I was facing him, hands on hips.

"I knew it was a bad idea to let you go. And the people I expected to protect you were flirting with girls and eating donuts when there were rogues dangerously close by!"

"It wasn't their fault! I told them to go. I didn't want to force them to come underwear shopping with us. And besides they couldn't even smell the rogues at first. Peyton managed to get us out of there and out of harms way."

He scoffed. "They left knowing there was an off chance their future Luna would be in danger."

"How did you know anyways?"

"I have my ways. I mean I am the owner of the biggest security company in this hemisphere. And I do have many many connections. " he said smirking

"Whatever. But you are not going to punish those boys. They did nothing wrong."

"I'm the alpha and I'll do as I see fit."

"Well then you're going to have to punish me too."

"Oh sweetheart that can be arranged" He whispered, coming closer to me.

Of course he'd find a way to make that dirty!

I backed away. Oh no you don't! I pressed a hand to his chest.

"Hold it right there Alpha. You are not to step any closer to me until you agree not to punish Zeke, Peyton or Daniel."

His jaw clenched and his eyes were flickering between green and gold again.

"Are you denying me what I want, mate?"

His voice was low and almost sounded predatory.

But I refused to back down.

"Yes. I am. Now promise me they won't get in trouble."

We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever. When he realised I wasn't giving in, he sighed.

"Ok fine I promise. But seriously I was worried. " he said nuzzling my neck.

"I know I'm sorry. But hey do you have much to do tomorrow?"

"No not that I know of why?." He asked removing his face from my neck and looking down at me.

"Well um I wanted to go and get the rest of my stuff from my apartment. And I need to sort a few things out, you know since Penny and I are staying. If you come with me you won't have to worry about me being safe."