47

A/N: Hello my lovelies! Thank you all so much for reading my book!
As Always, please vote and comment! I'd really love to hear from you all!
Kisses,
-J
1 month later

"I need a gangsta, to love me better, than all the others do."

The music boomed out of the speakers as I moved my body to the beat.

"To always forgive me, ride or die with me, that's just what gangstas do."

I released more and more of my pent up emotion, every step I took, ridding my body of all the negative things I had been feeling.

I was no longer in the dance studio. I was somewhere far far away and all I could hear was the music.

"You got me hooked up on the feeling,
you got me hanging from the ceiling,
got me up so high I'm barely breathing,
so don't let me, don't let me, don't let me, don't let me gooo."

There was no planned routine or set steps. It was just me, feeling the music and doing what felt right.

The music ended and I was snapped out of my trance.
The studio had been my place of refuge in the past month. Julius and I had been so busy with preparations for the coronation in a month that we barely spent any time together.
We were arguing more than usual and I hated it.

To make matters worse, I was worried out of my mind about the Gala which we were leaving for in the evening. Yes I had completely turned my life around and I was slowly coming to accept my body ; but I still had bad days.
Days where I hated the way I looked and I doubted everything I did.

Dance was a way to express myself and let off some steam so I wouldn't go insane.

I stood for several moments, just breathing in and out. In and out....

"Wow Estrella. I had no idea you were such a good dancer."

I jumped at the sound of Alina's voice.

" I'm ok I guess. What are you even doing here, I thought you and Damian were doing something this afternoon?"

"We were, but he had to do something for the Alpha. You weren't at home or in the pack house so I figured this is where you would be."

"Well you found me. What can I do you for?"

"Well I was going to give you something before you go. It's back at the house. And now that I've seen you dance I have formulated a brilliant plan."

"Plan for what?"

"To get you and my brother to cheer up and stop being such party poopers. I swear, you've both been walking around like angry Zombies."

"You noticed huh?"

"Hun, the whole pack noticed. Now cmon, I need to show you before we have dinner and you and Julius leave for Milan."

Rolling my eyes, I followed an eager Alina back to the house.

We went straight up the stairs and to her room.

"Ah here it is!" She squealed, pulling out a black box with a pink label I knew all too well.

"When did you have time to go to The Lingerie Box?"