20

A/N: hey beautiful readers!
In this new chapter, we learn a little bit about Estrella's past as well as her previous relationship.
This chapter contains mature themes and sensitive subjects.
Kisses,
-J

"Ok listen here I was nothing but nice to you all the time I worked here but I'm done putting up with your shit. You see this man right here, he's mine and there's no way I'm sharing him with a little whore. Are we clear?"

"Crystal." She gritted out. I huffed and dragged Julius out the door, towards the car.

He grabbed my hand stopping me in my tracks before pressing me up against his car.

"You're so hot when you're angry and possessive . I may have to get you riled up more often." He muttered into my neck.

"Well everything I said was true. I sure as hell wasn't going to lose you to Lacey."

"You never will."He trailed my neck with his lips until he reached a particular spot that sent tingles down my spine. I could feel my knees start to buckle as he applied more pressure.

"We should probably ummm stop ummm" I mumbled incoherently. Thankfully Julius removed his lips from my skin.

"Yeah I should probably stop wouldn't want to m..." He immediately closed his mouth and eyed me to see if I had picked up his mistake.

"You wouldn't want to what? Mark me?"

He scratched the back of his head, knowing that he'd been caught out.

"Who told you about that?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "It doesn't matter who told me. When were you going to tell me?"

He opened the car door for me and then rushed to the drivers side.

"Well?" I asked.

"Weeellllll?"

I glared at him, before shifting my body so that I was facing away from him and looking out the window.

"Oh come on Estrella. Don't be like that."

"Is it because I'm not what you wanted? As a mate? Is that why you didn't want to tell me about marking and the mating process? Because you don't plan on marking me?"

I was nowhere near ready to be marked. But it stung a little that Julius didn't tell me sooner. He had so many opportunities to tell me himself.

"What! No Estrella that's definitely not it. I was just.." he sighed heavily. "This is all so new to you. I didn't want to scare you off."

I sighed turning back to face him . "Julius if I wanted to run I would have already done so. I'm in this for the long run I agreed to be your Luna didn't I ? I'm not sure if you realised buddy but you're stuck with me."

He laughed and suddenly the atmosphere wasn't so tense.

Sure I wasn't ready right at that moment.

But soon I would be.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked embracing me." School was bad. Really bad. But mom's not home, Penny is at a club and we have he whole house to ourselves. " I opened the front door letting Jace in.

"So how was work?" I asked grabbing him a beer from the fridge. The woman would never know its gone.

"Oh same old same old. No missions of anything." Jace worked for an elite secret service that often sent him on special missions. He admitted that he seriously injured some people, but I didn't mind.