12

A/N hey guys sorry this update is a little late, this week has been absolutely hectic.
I'm actually going to update a little more frequently for the next two weeks while I'm on Easter break.
Gigi Hadid as Leila
You know the drill, like, comment and vote!
Thank youu
Kisses,
- J

Once I had cleaned up, I picked up an outfit that was already laid out on the bed.

It was a baby blue blouse and a pair of black jeans. They were definitely mine.

I didn't remember packing clothes that night.

I'd call Penny up on it later.

Once I got downstairs, the smell of eggs, bacon and pancakes wafted my nose and my stomach instantly growled. I sat at the little island and Alina placed a plate in front of me.

"I didn't know what you liked so I just put a bit of everything." She smiled.

"Thanks Alina. This looks amazing."

I took a bite and nearly moaned.

It was just as good as it looked. Moments later my sister came bounding down the stairs and took a seat next to me.

Alina handed her a plate and took one for herself before sitting down opposite us.

"Where's Julius and Xavier?" I asked.

"Oh well they usually have breakfast at the pack house so they can get started on all their work." Alina spoke. I nodded. I was interested to know what kind of jobs they did.

But I guessed I would learn about it.

"Oh and by the way Penny how did some of our clothes get here?" She swallowed before answering.

"Well that night we went back to the apartment to grab a few things. We as in Julius and I. Oh but don't worry I was the one who grabbed all your underwear and essentials."

I sighed in relief. My cheeks a little heated at the thought of Julius picking out underwear for me.

After breakfast we all headed to Julius' study. Yeah the mansion was definitely bigger than I thought. Penny and I sat on one side and Alina sat opposite us.

"Ok well werewolves have been around for centuries, living amongst humans.
We're not much different except that we can transform obviously and we have wolves.

Our wolves are part of us. We can speak to our wolves and when we shift our wolves usually take over. Our eye colour can change also when our wolf takes over our human form which is usually when we let them or we are feeling intense emotion. Our abilities allow us to pick up scents of other people too."

I sat listening intently. "So what about packs?" Penny asked.

"Ok well packs usually life as a community on land owned by the their leader. Their leader is the one that takes care of virtually anything. Any threats to the pack, making sure there's enough space and everybody is taken care of. And the leader of our pack is Julius"

"Alpha" I spoke.

"That's why they kept calling him Alpha."

"Yes that's right. Everyone is to have to upmost respect for the alpha. He is the strongest member of the whole pack.

The title is passed down from father to son and in some cases father to daughter ."

I then asked about wolves who didn't live in packs whilst Penny asked about positions within the pack.