11

A/N : hey guys thanks for getting this far. I'm sorry I'm updating a little later but here's the next chapter. As always, Vote and Comment

Kisses
- J

Peyton (Austin Butler)

Zeke (Aaron Taylor Johnson)

We'd left the mansion only to come to a much much bigger one. Probably big enough for the population of a village or small city.

" What is this place?" I whispered more to myself. We went inside and received curious stares from people.

They obviously didn't take to kindly to strangers. I looked down a little, careful not to make direct eye contact.

We kept wandering around, deeper into the building until we were stopped by two muscular looking guys one about 19/20 with short brown hair and brown eyes and the other probably in his early 20s with longer blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey." The younger one spoke. "You're obviously new around here. I would have recognised someone as beautiful as you."
He said directly to Penny.

Penny blushed looking down at her shoes.

"Yes we're new here and we're looking for someone."

"Well I'd love to help you babe. I highly doubt whoever you're looking for is half as interesting as me but." The older one spoke to me, smirking.

I scoffed.

You have no idea.

"Who is it you're looking for anyways?" He asked

"Julius. Julius Stone?" I asked hoping they knew him.

They suddenly both went very serious and looked at each other then back at us.

"Alpha Julius? Why? Who are you?"

I furrowed my brows. That title again. Alpha. Why did people keep calling him alpha Julius?