21

A/N:Hello lovely readers,
Here's a brand new chapter in a different POV!
Enjoy,
Kisses,
-J

A/N:Hello lovely readers,Here's a brand new chapter in a different POV!Enjoy,Kisses,-J

*Above is a picture of Tony*

Julius

I walked towards the auditorium with my beta and third command in tow. Tony, my third or gamma, had returned from a month long visit to a neighbouring pack.

I was cranky to say the least.

One because yesterday was 23rd of June, the anniversary of my parents' disappearance and I was no closer to finding them and two because I hadn't seen my mate all day.

Alina had made it her mission to stop me seeing Estrella talking about "it's bad luck to see the Luna before her ceremony."

The boys could tell I wasn't In a very talkative mood.

"So Xav, fill me in what's the new Luna like?"

My ears perked up at the mention of my mate. I put up the pretence that I couldn't hear what was being said and kept walking.

"Well Tony, she's amazing. She's super smart and funny and honestly so hot."

I clenched my fists but still refused to acknowledge them, knowing that they were just toying with me.

"Oooh really, how hot?"

" super hot dude. She's got a great smile and a perfect figure, not to mention a big a.."

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face them.

"I'd stop talking about my mate like that if I were you because my wolf is itching to be let out and I will gladly let him do as he pleases with you."

My threat seemed to bear no weight as the guys just continued to snicker.

I could sense my mate the moment we entered the auditorium. My wolf, eager as ever, was on edge and wanted nothing more than to hold her.

"God do you smell that? It smells so good.
Where's it coming from?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at Tony not being able to smell anything. We made our way to the front where Estrella and Penny were already seated. Upon seeing us my mate stood up and hugged me, making my wolf yip in the back of my mind. She stood back and smiled sheepishly.

She was breathtaking. Her dress hugged her body perfectly making me get a little excited at the sight of her. Her lips were a seductive red, making it almost hard to not kiss her then and there.