49

A/N: Hello my lovelies! Sorry this is going up so late but I've been so busy with work and stuff!
As always thank you guys so much for reading!
Remember to vote, comment and share!

Kisses,
--J

Penny POV
I attempted to sit up, but an arm was stopping me from doing so. Looking over to my side, I realised that Tony was fast asleep beside me, shirtless.

A mild headache began to form as I recalled all of the previous night's antics.

We'd thrown a little party at the mansion to celebrate the big 'signing' ; and because the Alpha and Luna were away and we needed a little excitement.

I remembered drinking a little more than I should have. The last few events of the night were completely a blur.

I pushed the blanket off me slightly, only to see that I was only wearing underwear and a bra. Getting a little worried, I looked beside me at my mate who was wearing  his basketball shorts.

"Like what you see?"

I looked up at Tony face to see him smirking at me.

"Yeah the shorts are super cute. "

He chuckled in response, playing with my fingers.

"So, what happened last night?" I asked cautiously.

"Well nothing too embarrassing. You decided to challenge Josh in a drinking game, and ended up getting super drunk, dancing on tables and electrocuting some guy who was harassing your friends."

"So how did I get to bed?"

"Well I was convinced you'd had enough for one night so I brought you to bed. Then you took your dress off and begged me to stay."

I mentally slapped myself.

Just perfect!

"Oh god. Did anything happen? Like did we do anything you know a little PG13?"

"If you're asking if we had sex, the answer is no. I could never take advantage of you like that. You did share a few interesting  thoughts with me though."

"What did I say?" I asked, burying my head in my knees.

"Oh just that you thought I was the sexiest guy alive and you like my boxers but you'd prefer them if they were off."

I laughed nervously. I had to hand it to myself ; drunk Penny was always so brutally honest.

"What time did the party end?"

"Well we went up to bed around 1 am and the music turned off completely about 2 hours after that. So, I'm guessing like 3am."

"Wow."

"Yeah I know."

"Thank you. For staying and taking care of me."

"The pleasure was all mine baby doll. I'm going to let you change so we can go downstairs and assess the damage." He said, getting out of bed and walking to the door.

"And Penny?"

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Cute underwear by the way." He winked before escaping out the door.

I blushed, looking down at my unicorn underwear. Shaking my head and laughing, I got out of bed and went into my en suite to clean myself up.

My hair was an absolute catastrophe, the strands all piled on top of my head like a birds nest.