6

Once we were seated a waiter came outside to take our orders. "Good evening. My name is George. What can I get you two?"

His eyes lingered on my slightly exposing dress, making me squirm . I saw Julius physically tense which confused me a little.

"I'll have the Fettuccine Alfredo" He said his jaw still clenched. " And for the beautiful lady? I'd recommend the salad,that's what the ladies often order. And I know you'd like to keep your amazing shape." George wiggled his brows at me, making me gag.

My date was getting angrier by the second. I put my hand on his, kinda telling him, 'I got this'.

"Oh yes and all ladies are the same are they?Firstly my body is none of you're concern and I don't remember asking for your advice.
Secondly if you haven't realised, I'm on a date with someone really special, not that you had a chance anyways. And third I'll also have the Fettuccine Alfredo please."

I ended my mini speech with a sickly sweet smile. I watched as George scribbled on his notebook and trudged away, with red tinted cheeks and a scowl on his face.

I looked up at Julius who had finally relaxed and was holding back a laugh. " that was very interesting."

I laughed nervously. "I know right like gosh people are so rude."

He looked at me with a smirk. "That's true but not what I was referring to, princess . I find it interesting that you think I'm really special."

I blushed a little and smiling down at my hands. "I definitely feel strongly about you. But I can't decide if it's positive or negative yet." I said quietly, the smile never leaving my face.

Julius grinned in response and nodded. "Well I guess I have the rest of the evening to help you make up your mind."he said leaning in a little closer and whispering in my ear huskily, sending shivers down my spine.

I bit my lip ; I was in for one hell of an evening.

Dinner had gone so well, but not just because the pasta was absolutely amazing. Julius had managed to keep me entertained throughout with cute little anecdotes about his sister and his aunt and uncle. I loved the way his eyes lit up when he spoke about his family. It was clear that he was very protective of them.

Once the cheque had come though, (which Julius insisted on paying might I add) we decided to take a walk through the small park not to far from the restaurant. It was there I built up the courage to ask one of my many burning questions.

" So um, any psycho ex girlfriends I should worry about?" I held my breath as I waited for an answer.

"Well I don't really date much. You could say I'm waiting for the one. That and I don't have the time" he said, sincerity rolling off him in waves.

"What about you, any ex boyfriends I should worry about?" He asks, emphasising ex boyfriends with such distaste. I wasn't going to tell him about that worthless excuse of a man.

Not yet.

"There was one. But no one you need to worry about." I mumble just loud enough for him to hear me.

Confusion and slight irritation marred his beautiful features making me a sigh a little.

"It's getting late. We should head back. And besides I'd hate for Penelope to cut off my Crown Jewels and beat me with them"Julius smiles, the severity of my sisters threats causing him to shiver.

He grabbed my hand and we strolled back to his man-mobile, the previously tense atmosphere dissipating.

"Shot through the heart and you're too blame, darlin you give love a bad name" I sang along to the radio. "I played my part and you played your game, darlin you give love a bad name." Came from the man sitting at the drivers seat. I stared at him in shock, pleasantly surprised.