23

The excitement had left my body once we completed the third lap of the 'warm up'.

At times I was barely keeping up with them! Aaliyah and Simone were two of the few other girls from the pack who joined Alina and I in the warm up; that of which I was grateful for!

Aubrey, Alina's other friend who I'd met when I first arrived, was sitting next to Penny, who in all honesty had just come to watch her mate train shirtless.

Once we were done, we were all assigned to warriors who would train us in groups.
Aaliyah and I were in a group led by a warrior I hadn't seen before.

I looked to my left, where Julius stood with his shirt off already. It was like Deja vu, watching his muscles flex.

He was dazzling.

The voice of our leader diverted my attention away from my mate.

"What's up guys and girls!? And our beautiful Luna. My names Jackson and I will be training you all today." Now everybody pick a partner. Aaliyah looked torn at first but stepped to my side.

"Now Aaliyah wouldn't you rather be with your mate? I think he'd prefer it to be honest."
We looked in the direction of a tall well built guy who was laughing with some of other the guys in the group. Jordan I think his name was.

I looked at her and smiled. "Go on. I'll be fine. Go work out with your mate" .

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Just make sure you stick to 'training' "I smirked deliberately putting emphasis on the word training.

She nudged me playfully before going over and joining her mate.

"Well I guess that leaves me and you Luna. Don't worry I will start off easy, you don't have to look so nervous.

I nodded laughing. I never really was much of a physical fighter. I stood opposite him awaiting his instruction.

"Ok let's start with some sparring. Attack me. Throw a punch. Anything."

I breathed out and threw my first punch, which Jackson dodged effortlessly. I tried again but the same thing.

"Well you're punches are really good but your timing is off. Your opponent won't usually wait for you to attack. Ok well let's try this. I will attack you from behind. Show me what you would do. "

Jackson stepped behind me. Slowly he moved towards me pressing up against me and making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Uhh Jackson I'm not entirely sure what
to do seeing as you are pressed up against me."

"Relax. Just do what you feel Is right." I felt his hand rest on my waist. The longer I hesitated the further his arms went around my body. Something told me that the douche was secretly enjoying this!

I pulled my leg up and dug my heel into his crown jewels . He let out a pained cry and fell to the ground. We received curious stares from other pack members. I shrugged smiling.

"Oops. I guess I don't know my own strength."
He nodded and attempted to get off the ground. After several tries he was back on his feet. Serves him right!

We sparred for another 20 minutes. I was actually a lot better at it then I'd imagined. Who'd have thunk it?

We were about to try some new techniques when Julius strolled up to us.

"Uh Alpha." Jackson greeted respectfully although he seemed a bit nervous.

"Jackson. I think I'd like to train my mate, your Luna now."  Jackson simply nodded and walked off somewhere.