47.5

R RATED SCENE AHEAD

Enjoying the affect I had on him I danced, twirling my body and making eye contact from time to time.

I turned around so that he was staring at the back of me before putting my ass as close to his dick as possible. I bit down on my lip ; he was already so hard. I could feel his length through the thin fabric of his underwear.

I rolled my hips, grinding my body up against his. He groaned, encouraging me even more.

The song reached the second verse, meaning that I was going to have to kick it up a notch.

He wasn't allowed to touch me ; but I could still touch him.

I turned around and sat in his lap, kissing his neck. Our lips met briefly, but I pulled away, teasing him. He moaned even louder when my 'lower lips' rubbed against his crotch.

The song had not ended, but I could tell that Julius was at this moment, very very tense.

" You're such a little tease."

"Mmmmmm. I know baby."

"Fuck Estrella. Untie me."

"I don't think so."

"Fuuuuuck. Estrella please. "

The song ended and I smiled triumphantly, standing up and admiring my handiwork. But my success was short lived as seconds later Julius broke free and stood up.

Oh that damn werewolf strength!

"Ok Alpha. You've got me. Now what?"

"Mmmm you've been such a naughty girl."

I palmed him over his boxers causing him to growl.

"Keep doing that and you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

I smirked taking my teasing one step further. Slowly I lowered myself onto my knees so that I was face to face with his dick.

I tugged at his boxers, letting it spring free from the constraints of the fabric.

He didn't protest and I put him between my lips , sucking his throbbing shaft lightly. He held my hair, pushing down slightly. I obliged, attempting to get as much of it in my mouth as possible. His panting was like music to my ears. I moved up and down slowly, putting my tongue to good use.

"Fuck" He cursed. He held my hair in place roughly, as I picked up the pace.

Knowing he was close, beckoned for me to stop and helped me get up.

"I'm going to be very rough with you mi amor. Tonight, you're all mine."

"Mmmmmm and I'm very much looking forward to it." I whispered.

Julius wasted no time in picking me up and throwing me onto the bed.

He removed my one piece , leaving us both bare.

"Mmm. Someone's excited. " He smirked, placing his hand between my legs. The little action had me close to crying out.

He lowered himself so that his face was inches away from my entrance.

"Fuck princess. Everything about you is so pretty. You've got these pretty little lips. I just can't help myself."

My clit throbbed with need. Time stopped as he began licking my folds, teasing my little bud. He sucked lightly at the top, making me writhe in pleasure.

"Mmmm Julius" I whined. I could feel his mouth working, making my cry out.

He looked up at me, increasing my arousal tenfold.

"Make my yours Alpha. Please make me yours." I begged.

His eyes flashed gold as he got up and positioned himself between my legs. He slipped into me effortlessly, our bodies moulding together perfectly.

I gripped the sheets as the arousal took over my entire body.

"Look at me mi amor."

I opened my eyes,staring straight into his golden orbs. The eye contact drove me insane, his intense stare making my stomach tighten.

And so began our endless night of wild and passionate love making...