24

A/N: hey lovelies!
Here's a brand new chapter with two new POV's .
Enjoy xx

"It's 8 already and the sun is about to set shouldn't the guys be home by now?" I asked putting the dishes away.

"I don't know. They are probably still in the office."

"Yeah but you guys tonight is a full moon. You know what that means." Ada chimed in. I turned to her, confused.

I wracked my brain for the answer.

Full moon. I gasped as I remembered.

On a full moon, women who hadn't completed the first mating process with their mate would go into heat. And her scent would amplify to attract males.

Both mated and unmated.

I swallowed hard, my own look of dread, mirrored on both Penny and Alina's faces.

"Hey don't worry guys I'm sure they are on their way back right now." Ada attempted to comfort us.

The affect of heat on males weakened if the male had already found his mate. It weakened further if the male had already completed the mating process.

I trusted Julius of course. But even with that, the strong forces of attraction that drew males to females in heat were natural.

And you can't stop nature.

Right on cue, Julius entered the house followed by the rest of the guys. Immediately I sprung from my seat and clung to my mate as if my life depended on it.

"Hey beautiful I missed you too" he chuckled supported my weight with his hands under my thighs. Alina and Penny also went to greet their mates.

Ada stood awkwardly in the room. Instantly feeling bad, I clambered off Julius and stood beside him. "Hey, didn't anybody miss me?" Xavier asked.

"No why would we?" Penny retorted.

"Well for one, look at me I'm gorgeous."

"Meh." All the girls said in unison, causing the whole group to erupt with laughter.

Of course Xavier was good looking and he definitely knew it. He held a hand to his chest and gasped making us laugh even harder.

We figured it be best for Ada stay the night. I insisted she borrow some of my clothes to sleep in. I was selecting some of my spare pjs when she came into the room.

"Hey Ada. Here I picked these out for you." I said handing her the clothing.

"Thanks. Here I got this for you."

"Thanks. A water bottle?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Uhh yeah just in case you get thirsty during the night. Or just in case you sneak into the Alphas room. You'll definitely need to be fully hydrated for that." She giggled. I gasped nudging her playfully.

Penny POV

"So what did you do today babe?"
I giggled at the pet name for me. Oh gosh I sounded like a lovestruck school girl with a huge crush! I sat in the kitchen opposite Tony nursing a mug of warm chocolate heaven.
"Well , after training we came back for a little girls afternoon. Yeah it was so much fun we even watched the Conjuring.

"Really? I never pegged you for the horror lover type."

"Trust me I am far from it. I'm probably not going to be able to sleep tonight alone in the dark."

"Ahh well don't worry I'll protect you."He chuckled. His laughter was like music to my ears.

"Ahh my hero" I swooned. "And what did you do today, Gamma?"