41

A/N: Hey lovelies! New chapter! I could really use your feedback so share, vote and most importantly comment!
Ps. Above is Ada's dress.
Kisses,
-J

Penny POV
"Alright girls. I expect everyone to be outside, ready to go in the next 15 minutes" Alina shouted from downstairs.

Quickly I dragged my brush through my dark brown locks. We were going on a long overdue shopping trip to find gowns for the ceremony ; the downside was, Ada and the other new members were coming with us.

I didn't dislike any of the new members ; but shopping was always something we did together, Estrella,Alina and I.

I couldn't help but be weary of Ada. She was the part of the plot to kidnap my sister ; not to mention she had lied through her teeth the whole time she had been with us. But Estrella was adamant to prove that deep down inside, Ada wasn't a bad person. Sure, my angel senses hadn't picked up any bad vibes from her - but that didn't change the way I felt. She would have to work very hard to get me to trust her again.

Smoothing down my skirt, I made my way downstairs and out the door.

"Right. Zeke,Peyton,Penny,Alina,Ada and I will go in one car. Jordan and David will go in the second car. And, Craig and Daniel will go in the third car. We need to pick up the new members from the cabins and then we will be on our way!" Estrella chirped.

She so wanted this little outing to go well.
For her sake, I had agreed to be civil.

"I'm driving!" Peyton called.

"I call shotgun!" Zeke announced, as expected.

"Well Estrella and I are sitting in the middle seat and my bag takes up so much space so..."

I scowled once I realised what Alina was insinuating. I ended up sitting at the back of Julius' Bentley Bentayga beside - you guessed it - Ada.

"SHOPPING TRIP! SHOPPING TRIP!"

We all stared at Alina, who was giggling like a crazy person.

"What's got you so hyped?" I asked, rolling my eyes at her excitement.

"I think it's all the sugar she consumed this morning. That and she got some last night." Peyton snickered.

The whole car erupted with laughter causing Alina's face to turn bright red.

"How did you know about that?" She whined.

"Damian was smiling like fool when he got to the pack house this morning. Not a regular smile; a smile that said "I just had the best se.."

"Excuse me. There are young impressionable people in the car!" Estrella interrupted.

"Oh come on! I'm only 1 year and 8 months younger than Zeke!" I huffed.

"Moving on from all this sexual talk, can we please talk about the fact that our beta finally has his beta female?" Alina gushed.

Ada blushed slightly, looking down at her fingers.

"It feels surreal. Honestly it's like being in high school and going out with the captain of the football team." She giggled.

"Simp!" Peyton sniggered.

"Everyone is so whipped. It's like Peyton and I are the only normal ones here." Zeke scoffed.

We arrived at the cabins in record time.
Getting out of the car, we followed Estrella as she went up and knocked on the door.

"Demetria! It's so good to see you! Are you all ready to go?"

"Luna! Yes of course! You guys come on down, the Luna is here!"